Whether you’re getting the groceries, going on a shopping spree or booking a holiday, find out how you can boost your flybuys points balance in the process.
As one of Australia’s largest loyalty programs, flybuys has a massive number of partners that allow you to rack up points through everyday spending and promotions. Here, we look at the different options available to help you get the biggest bang for your buck in flybuys points.
Coles Credit Card Offer
Coles No Annual Fee MasterCard offers a low interest rate. Plus no annual fee and earn flybuys points everywhere you spend.
- $0 p.a. annual fee
- 0% p.a. for 15 months (reverts to 19.99% p.a.) on purchases
- 0% p.a. for 6 months on balance transfers
- Cash Advance Rate of 19.99% p.a.
- Up to 62 days interest free
- Minimum Income Requirement of $25,000 p.a.
flybuys Credit Card Comparison
Rates last updated December 8th, 2016.
- Coles Rewards Platinum MasterCard
2 flybuys reward points for every dollar spent + a low balance transfer offer
May 30th, 2016
- NAB flybuys Rewards Card
0% balance transfer and purchase rate offers have been extended until 22 January 2017.
October 3rd, 2016
- Coles Low Rate MasterCard
Purchase rate has been updated from 9.99% p.a. to 12.99% p.a.
December 6th, 2016
Where can I earn flybuys points?
flybuys has a wide range of partners that allow you to earn points per $1 spent. Most major partners, such as Coles supermarkets, Kmart, Target, Liquorland and utility company AGL, offer 1 point per $1 as a standard rate.
There are also few businesses that reward your spending with a high standard flybuys points earn rate. For example, Budget and Telstra both offer 3 flybuys points per $1 spent, while Jawbone and Fitbit offer a massive 10 flybuys points per $1. The more familiar you are with these partners and their standard earn rates, the more opportunities you have to spend in a way that boosts your flybuys balance.
Where can I earn 1 flybuys point per $1 spent?
- flybuys travel
- flybuys eShop
- Coles Insurance
- Coles prepaid cards
- Weight Watchers
Where can I earn bonus flybuys points per $1 spent?
- Coles credit cards: 2 flybuys points
- Goodlife Health Club: 2 flybuys points
- Adidas: 3 flybuys points
- Telstra: 3 flybuys points
- Budget: 3 flybuys points
- Jawbone: 10 flybuys points
- Fitbit: 10 flybuys points
How else can I boost my flybuys points?
- Coles credit cards. Coles has a range of credit cards that offer flybuys points for every $1 spent on the account. The Coles No Annual Fee Mastercard offers points per $1 spent (or 1 point per $2 spent), while the Coles Rewards MasterCard offers points for every $1 spent on eligible purchases. If you use one of these credit cards at a retail partner, you can earn points twice: once through flybuys and once through the card.
- Look for bonus point offers. flybuys partners often provide bonus point promotions. For example, you could get bonus flybuys points as a signup bonus with an eligible Coles credit card or if you take out insurance with Medibank or ahm. If you’re shopping online, the flybuys eShop and flybuys Travel also feature seasonal bonus points offers in addition to their standard earn rates of 1 point per $1. For example, you could get five times as many points for booking a specific holiday package through flybuys Travel, or for shopping with a partner retailer during the promotional period at a flybuys eShop.
- Bundle your insurance. Hold the full suite of Coles insurance products (car, home, life and landlord insurance) and you’ll get 5 flybuys points for every $1 spent at Coles. Plus, you could increase your earn rate to 7 points per $1 spent if you also use the Coles Rewards MasterCard for your shopping.
- Use an additional card. Get a second flybuys card or Coles credit card for a family member for extra spending power.
flybuys offers up a wide range of ways to earn points through everyday spending. It also regularly runs bonus point promotions that can provide hundreds or even thousands of additional points. Now that you know more about these options, you can choose which partners and products fit with your spending habits so that you can get as many rewards as possible.Back to top