RACV Boat Loan
Make sailing into the sunset an everyday activity with RACV Marine Finance and Boat Loans.
From 6.75% (fixed)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Main points to consider with the RACV Boat Loan
Non-members can apply and qualify for RACV's advertised rate of 6.75% p.a. If you're already a member of RACV, you could benefit from even lower interest rates.
RACV is a trusted Australian automobile expert, offering a range of loans and insurance to help get you on the road or on the water as soon as possible. Be aware that RACV's boat loan is only for boats that can be towed and is not available on boats that remain docked in the water.
What are the features of an RACV Boat Loan?
There are a number of features and benefits to getting an RACV boat loan. These include the following:
- Secured loan. All RACV boat loans are secured.
- Loan repayment up to 7 years. Choose how long you would like to make your repayments over, up to 7 years.
- Fixed interest rate. This boat loan offers a fixed rate of 6.75% p.a. Comparison rates are subject to the loan amount and the customer's personal circumstances. Your credit rating will affect your chance of approval and the rate that you are offered on this loan.
- $5,000+ available. This loan offers a minimum borrowing amount of $5,000. There is no official maximum limit on this loan. Loan maximums will be determined based on the borrower's personal circumstances and factors like the cost of the boat.
- Satisfaction guarantee. Upon receiving your funds, you can cancel your loan at any time within a 21-day period, and as long as you repay the loan amount, all fees, charges and interest rates, it will be cancelled and refunded.
- Fast application. Applications take only 5-10 minutes to complete.
- Fast approval. If you meet RACV's criteria, you could receive approval within just five hours of applying for this boat loan.
- Automatic repayments. You can opt for direct debit payments to be deducted from your nominated bank account monthly or fortnightly, so you don't have to worry about missing a payment.
- Optional insurance plus other products available. If you finance your boat through RACV, you can get a discount on comprehensive all-inclusive boat insurance. RACV also offers boat trailer roadside insurance and marine batteries, so you can get everything you need in one place.
Fees and charges
- Establishment fee. An initial establishment fee of $499 applies. This is included in your repayments and is not an upfront cost.
- Early termination fee. An early termination fee of $205 or 2% of the remaining loan balance applies to the first three quarters of the loan term.
How do I know if I am eligible for an RACV Boat Loan?
Before applying, please make sure that you meet the following criteria:
- You're over the age of 18
- You're an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- You're employed full time
How do I apply for an RACV Boat Loan?
You can apply for an RACV Boat Loan in just 5-10 minutes simply by clicking the "Go to Site" button. Before you apply, please make sure that you have the following documentation ready:
- Driver's licence
- Proof of income
- Details of liabilities and proof of assets owned
Upon submitting your application, an RACV consultant will get in contact with you within five hours or the next working day. For a personalised rate quote, contact RACV by phone. Be aware that rate quotes are not guaranteed and are not guarantees of approval.
Car Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate of 5.49% p.a.
A low minimum borrowing amount of $2,000 that you can use to purchase a new car or one up to two years old.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 6.99% p.a.
Apply for a loan from $5,000 to finance a new or used car. Flexible repayments and options to finance a classic car.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 5.69% p.a.
Take advantage of a competitive rate, pre-approval and no early repayment fees when you finance a car under two years old.
You'll receive a fixed rate from 5.69% p.a.
A larger loan of $5,000 or more to help you buy a new or used car. 5-hour pre approval available and no ongoing fees. Note: Product only available to residents of Victoria.