Plenti Car Loan
Put yourself in the driver's seat with a personalised and competitive car loan from Plenti.
A car loan from Plenti offers a fair and personalised, competitive rate and flexible features, with a the choice of having your loan secured or unsecured.
With a Plenti car loan, you'll receive a rate estimate in a matter of minutes (without affecting your credit score), a quick approval process, and fast funding. Plenti's offering product is one to keep in mind while shopping around for a car loan.
Find out everything you need to know about this car loan, and whether it's right for your circumstances below.
from $249 to $799
From 4.89% (fixed)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Max Loan Amount
Things to consider about a Plenti car loan
Plenti is a provider of consumer loans, meaning that its products are funded by single or multiple investors, rather than a bank. If you're looking to be rewarded for your good credit history, Plenti offers fair, personalised rates on its flexible car loan product
Depending on your preferences, you can either opt for your loan to be secured or unsecured. Opting to secure your loan can reduce your repayments, as it poses less risk to the lender. Plenti car loans are available for amounts of $2,000 to $100,000, and they're available on terms of 3 years, 5 years or 7 years, with rates starting from 4.89% p.a.
Features of the Plenti car loan
- Competitive rates. This loan features competitive rates.
- Rate estimate. You can secure a rate estimate before you submit a full application without it affecting your credit score. This process will also show you all the fees and charges you will need to pay so that you're aware of everything prior to committing to the loan.
- Fixed rate. All rates are fixed, so your repayments will not change over the life of the loan.
- Transparent fee structure. Once you apply for your desired loan amount and loan term, a calculator will show you what fees and charges will be applied to your loan in a pie chart.
- Quick approval process. Once you've filled out your loan application, you will know whether or not you've been approved for the loan within 48 hours. Once your loan has been approved, the funds will be in your account the next business day.
- Unsecured and secured options. When you apply, you'll have the option to secure your loan with the vehicle, which can reduce your repayments.
- Loan term. This loan has the option of a 3-year, 5-year or 7-year loan term.
- Monthly repayment structure. With a monthly repayment structure, you can easily figure out how much you need to set aside to pay off your loan.
- Pre-approval. If you've decided you need a car loan but you haven't found a car, Plenti will approve you 30 days in advance so that you can find the car you want.
- Loan amount. Borrow between $2,000 and $100,000.
- Additional repayments are penalty-free. You can make additional repayments for this loan free of charge.
- Business car finance. Businesses cannot secure car finance with Plenti. However, individuals can acquire a small business vehicle, e.g. Uber drivers.
Fees and charges
Plenti's car loan fees will vary depending on the loan type, the loan term and your personal circumstances/credit history. That being said, you can expect something similar to the following charges:
- Interest rate: From 4.89% p.a.
- Credit assistance fee: A fee from $249 to $799 is charged when you first set up the loan.
- Late repayment fee: This is charged if you're unable to make a payment on time.
- Monthly fees: There are no monthly account management fees charged.
How to apply for a Plenti car loan
To apply for a Plenti car loan, simply click the "Go to site" button on this page to visit the lender's website directly and complete an application form. You will be expected to be:
- Aged 21 or older
- An Australian citizen or a permanent Australian resident
- Able to prove a regular source of income
- Someone with a good credit history
- Able to provide personal details, including your bank account details
Once you have these details ready, it's important to figure out what loan term you want, how much you want to borrow and how much you can afford to repay each month. After you've received your personalised rate repayment plan from Plenti, all that's left to do is enter some additional personal details, such as your employer's name and contact number and how much you earn, and then wait for approval.
Please also note that while Plenti's car loan offering is competitive, it's still always a good idea to compare your car loan options, prior to submitting an application to ensure you get the right loan for you.
Car Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.99% p.a.
A low minimum borrowing amount of $2,000 that you can use to purchase a new car or one up to two years old.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.69% p.a.
Take advantage of a competitive rate, pre-approval and no early repayment fees when you finance a car under two years old.
You'll receive a fixed rate from 4.99% p.a.
A larger loan of $5,000 or more to help you buy a new or used car. 5-hour pre approval available and no ongoing fees.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.99% p.a.
Purchase a new or used car up to 2 years old and benefit from a fixed rate and no monthly fees. Pre-approval available within 5 business hours.