Get access to a complimentary car-buying service with the Macquarie Car Loan.
There are car loans that offer great features to help you save, and then there’s the Macquarie Car Loan. Borrow money to finance a new or used car with Macquarie and get a loan that also comes with competitive rates and flexible features.
|Product Name||Macquarie Car Loan - New car, Home Owner (90 - 110% LVR) 36 - 60 months|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||6.42% (fixed)|
|Comparison Rate (p.a.)||7.72%|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Min Loan Amount||$10,000|
|Max Loan Amount||$250,000|
Features of the Macquarie Car Loan
- Loan amount. Varying loan amounts are available, making the loan suitable for a wide range of vehicle purchases. You can apply for between $10,000 and $250,000.
- Loan term. You can repay your loan over a period of 3 years to 5 years. The length of your loan term may also affect the rate you receive.
- Macquarie Vehicle Select. Unsure of what car to buy? Macquarie offers a complimentary personal car sourcing and buying service that can help you get a better deal on a new vehicle, organise test drives as well as save you time and hassle searching for a new car.
- Tailored loan options. Macquarie will assign a consultant to your loan account to help tailor a loan structure to suit your needs.
- Purpose of the loan. You can use the loan to finance a new or used car. If you're buying a used car, the loan term plus the age of the car must be under 12 years combined. For example, if you have a loan term of five years, the car will need to be less than seven years old when you settle the application.
Before applying for this loan, it’s important to consider the fees and charges that apply:
- An establishment fee of $520.
- A monthly account keeping fee of $8.25.
- A Personal Property Securities Register lodgement fee of $6.
How to apply for a Macquarie Car Loan
If you’re interested in applying for the Macquarie Car Loan, you can select "Go to site" above. From there, you can apply online or submit some details in order to request a callback from Macquarie. The following information will be required:
- Your name and contact details
- The type of finance you’re interested in
- A preferential time for Macquarie to contact you
If you’re after a loan with flexible payment options and additional features, the Macquarie Car Loan is a good option to consider. Be sure to compare this offer to similar car loans, so you can select the best option for your needs.