Get even more out of Australia's Cheapest Home Loan of 2014 (Money Magazine) with a loans.com.au Value Pack
The stakes have been raised on value with loans.com.au offering borrowers a Value Pack on top of each of their home loan products. With every loans.com.au home loan, you can now enjoy extra features and benefits such as free property reports, a conveyancing voucher and free financial plans. Read more about this pack below and find out how it can benefit you. Note that this Value Pack is not a stand-alone loan product, but is rather included with every loans.com.au home loan.
Awards loans.com.au has won
- Awarded Cheapest Non-Bank Home Loan in Money Magazine’s Best of the Best Awards for 2014
- Gold Medal for Non-Bank of the Year at the 2013 Australian Home Loan Awards
- Gold Medal for Best Non-Bank Interest Rates at the 2013 Australian Home Loan Awards
Why can I trust loans.com.au?
loans.com.au is an online lender backed and funded by Firstmac, a stalwart of the Australian mortgage industry. Firstmac has been operational for over 30 years and has over $6 billion in mortgages which it manages. loans.com.au also employs a range of security features to make your internet banking more secure, including 256-bit SSL certification from trusted provider GeoTrust.
Comparison of loans.com.au Home Loans
Features of the loans.com.au Value Pack
- Free property report. You’ll receive free loans.com.au property reports to help you in your house hunt. These reports use the same data that agents, valuers and banks use about the suburb you’re interested in, and will help you learn valuable information about your property and suburb which can help in future, for example when planning renovations or selling your property.
- Conveyancing voucher. loans.com.au will give you a $150 voucher to use towards conveyancing with Slater and Gordon.
- Loan Tracker Premium Service. This service essentially tracks the progress of your application and lets you upload documents online. You can also ask questions regarding your application.
- Free financial plan.Need a review of your super, life and salary protection? loans.com.au financial expert planners will provide a statement of advice valued at $500.
- Other discounts.With the Value Pack you can also get better rates on home and contents insurance.
These benefits are in addition to the regular features which come with the Loans.com.au Dream Home Loan, including:
- 100% offset facility. This is a fully transactional offset facility with no monthly fees, no redraw fees and no minimum withdrawal. You’ll also have a Visa debit card to have access to your account, as well as having access to it online.
- Interest-only options. You can make interest-only payments with this loan for up to 10 years.
- Split your loan. The loans.com.au Dream Home Loan allows you to split it up to five times for free.
Fees charged by loans.com.au
Fees you can avoid
- No monthly fees
- No annual fees
- No application fees
Fees you can’t avoid
- Settlement fee of $300
- Valuation fee of $220 or at cost
- Government fees and charges
- Discharge outlays at cost
How to apply for a loans.com.au home loan
To take advantage of the Value Pack, you’ll first need to apply for a loans.com.au home loan. Compare your options and click on the ‘Go to Site’ button once you’ve decided which loan product is right for you. Scroll down to see the application process for a home loan with loans.com.au.
Required documents and information
To apply for a loans.com.au home loan you'll need to supply the regular required documents and information, including:
- Copies of two of your most recent pay slips
- Your signed application form
- Three months savings statements
- Six months of home loans statements (no later than 45 days)
- Proof of your rental income
The loans.com.au Value Pack makes one of the most competitive loan ranges in the market become even more competitive. Before applying, compare similar options to see if this is the right loan for you.
To find out more about each of loans.com.au's range of home loans, click on one of the links below: