Looking for high-end used car financing? Consider getting a fixed loan from loans.com.au for vehicles valued at more than $10,000.
If you’re in the process of looking to buy a new or used car valued at more than $10,000, loans.com.au may be able to help. Its ‘Vehicles More Than $10k Fixed Car Loan’ option is designed for borrowers looking for exactly that. With a competitive rate and flexible options, this secured loan has a range of features for potential borrowers.
Things to consider about the loans.com.au Vehicles More Than $10k Fixed Car Loan
|Product Name||Loans.com.au - New Car Loan|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||4.99% (fixed)|
|Comparison Rate (p.a.)||5.54%|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Min Loan Amount||$5,000|
|Max Loan Amount||$100,000|
As this is a secured loan, you can offer the car you are buying as collateral. The competitive fixed interest rate stands at 4.99% p.a., while loans can be taken out for a period of between one and five years. Available for cars worth at least $10,000, the ‘Vehicles More Than $10k Fixed’ car loan has a maximum loan amount of $100,000. Regular fixed monthly repayments allow you to plan your budget in advance and pay off your debt at a steady pace.
Features of the loans.com.au Vehicles More Than $10k Fixed Car Loan
- Loan amount. This loan offers a minimum amount of $10,000 and a maximum amount of $100,000.
- Secured loan. Offering your car as security for the loan allows the lender to offer you a lower interest rate.
- Interest rate. The Vehicles More Than $10k Fixed Car Loan offers a competitive fixed interest rate for the life of the loan. This lets you plan your budget in advance and protects you against market fluctuations.
- Loan term. You can pay off the loan over a period ranging from one to five years.
How to apply for a loans.com.au Vehicles More Than $10k Fixed Car Loan
If this sounds like the right loan to help you purchase your next vehicle, click ‘Go to Site’ to begin the application process. In order to be eligible for the loan you will need to be 18 years or older, have a good credit rating and be a permanent Australian resident.
Filling out an application form will normally take you approximately 15 minutes. You’ll receive conditional approval within one business day and your loan amount typically within a week. You’ll need to provide the following information when applying:
- Proof of identity. This can be in the form of your driver’s licence or passport.
- Proof of income. You may need to provide recent payslips or tax assessments.
- Details of your assets and liabilities. Assets include cars, shares and investments you own, while liabilities include any other debts and loans you may have.
loans.com.au’s ‘Vehicles More Than $10k Fixed’ car loan has a range of competitive features for borrowers. However, make sure to compare your available options before deciding on the right loan for you.