Switch to the loans.com.au Offset PI – Refinance Special to enjoy a low rate, limited fees and a 100% offset account to help you save.
If you already have a home loan but want to switch to a product with a competitive rate and flexible features, the loans.com.au Offset PI – Refinance Special could be a great option for you. Check out our review below and apply today.
What do I need to know about this product?
The loans.com.au Offset PI – Refinance Special is a variable rate loan available for customers looking to refinance their existing home loan. In other words, you can switch your current home loan to the Offset PI – Refinance Special. It's a low-fee home loan with a 100% offset account and other useful features such as free redraw and unlimited additional repayments.
What are the features and benefits of the loans.com.au Offset PI – Refinance Special?
- Loan purpose: refinance. This loan is only available to refinancers looking to switch to this home loan from another lender.
- Loan amount and loan-to-value ratio (LVR). The loans.com.au Offset PI – Refinance Special has a minimum loan amount of $50,000 and a maximum loan amount of $1,000,000. The loan has a max LVR of 80%.
- Offset and redraw. This loan comes with a linked 100% offset account, so you can cut down your interest repayments and save money over time. The loan's free redraw facility means you can withdraw extra funds you've already paid on your home loan.
- Repayment flexibility. The loans.com.au Offset PI – Refinance Special lets you repay your home loan weekly, fortnightly or monthly to suit your pay schedule. There are no fees or limitations for making extra repayments.
- No ongoing fees. The loan has few fees overall, and no application or ongoing fees. There is a one-off settlement fee of $300.
- Split facility. Customers can split this loan up to five times in order to get the best of both fixed and variable rates.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
- Settlement fee. $300. A one-off settlement fee covers the cost of setting up your home loan account.
How do I apply for this loan?
If you're interested in switching to the loans.com.au Offset PI – Refinance Special, click the link below to be taken to the loans.com.au site. There, you'll be walked through the online application process.