Invest in property with a low cost home loan from loans.com.au
The loans.com.au Investor Essentials is a basic investment loan with a focus on low rates without the expensive extras. Loans.com.au also offers competitive fixed rates for investment properties, as well as home loans for those buying or refinancing a home.
Things to consider about the Investor Essentials.
The Investor Essentials loan can be used to purchase or refinance an investment property. It’s not available to buy or refinance a home, although loans.com.au does offer a different range of home loans for owner occupiers.
This loan isn’t available for self-employed borrowers or other low doc borrowers, and requires you to submit full documentation.
It doesn’t come with an offset account, but does offer redraw facilities.
Features of the loans.com.au Investor Essentials
- Minimum and maximum loan amounts. You must borrow over to be eligible to take out this loan. The maximum you can borrow with this is .
- Maximum LVR. You can borrow up to of your property’s value with this loan. This means you’ll need a deposit or equity of at least 20%.
- Extra repayments. You can put unlimited extra cash towards this home loan to help pay it off sooner.
- Redraw facility. This facility allows you to withdraw any extra repayments you put towards your loan. Loans.com.au offers unlimited free redraws for their home loans, so you don’t have to worry about expensive fees each time you need cash. Another advantage of this redraw facility is that it has no minimum amount, which allows you to withdraw smaller amounts if you need them. You can carry out redraws online.
- Flexible repayments. With the Investor Essentials you can make your repayments every week, fortnight or month. This allows you to tailor your repayments to your salary.
- Split rates. You can split this home loan up to five times for free. This gives you the opportunity to split your loan into variable and fixed rate portions to suit you.
There are no application, legal, service or ongoing fees charged by loans.com.au for this loan. There are some fees you should be aware of:
- Valuation fee. You will pay a valuation fee with this loan during the application phase, which is , or at cost.
- Settlement fee. There's a fee charged by loans.com.au at settlement.
How to apply for the loans.com.au Investor Essentials home loan?
To find out more or apply for this loan, click the green ‘go to site’ button on this page. This will securely take you to the loans.com.au website. From here you can fill in a few quick details to organise a callback from a loans.com.au lending specialist.
They’ll call you at a time which suits you to discuss this loan and answer any other questions you have about it.
If you decide to apply for this loan on your mobile you can also make use of loans.com.au’s onTrack app. OnTrack allows you to easily supply all the required documents and helps progress your application. It reminds you of documents you need to supply and lets you know what stage your application is at. It’s available on both Apple and Android devices.