Why wait to buy a new car?
If you're looking for a competitive loan option to help you get into that new car sooner, you might want to consider this offering from loans.com.au. The 100% Australian-owned and online lender offers a car loan with a competitive fixed rate and flexible loan terms. You'll have the ability to finance a car up to four years old.
|Product Name||Loans.com.au - New Car Loan|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||From 5.44% (fixed)|
|Comparison Rate (p.a.)||5.99%|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Min Loan Amount||$5,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$100,000|
- Low interest rate
- Maximum loan amount of $100,000
- No ongoing fee
- Application fee of $400
- Further interest rate loading may be applied during credit assessment
What you need to know about the loan
The loans.com.au Car Loan is a secured loan, meaning the car you purchase will be used as security for the loan. You'll need to be looking to purchase a car that's worth at least $10,000, although you have the option of adding your on-road costs into the loan amount. There is a $400 establishment fee but you will be charged no ongoing monthly fees during the loan term, which can extend up to 5 year(s). This is a fixed interest rate loan, meaning your repayments will stay the same for the duration of your term.
If you’re looking to refinance an existing car, loans.com.au offers a competitive refinancing loan for vehicles valued at $30,000 or more that you might want to consider.
Features of the loans.com.au car loan
- Fixed interest rate. The loan comes with a competitive fixed rate from 5.44% p.a.
- Loan amount. You can borrow an amount between $5,000 and $100,000. If you’re looking to purchase a car cheaper than the minimum amount offered, you have the option of adding your on-road costs into the loan amount.
- Loan term. Borrow the money for a period of three, four or five years.
- The car you buy. If you have your eye on a vehicle, make sure it's under four years old. You can check the eligibility of your vehicle by clicking 'Go to site' on this page and entering your car's details.
Fees to consider
As with all loans, you will be charged certain fees with the loans.com.au Car Loan. Take a look at the breakdown of fees below:
Fees you will pay:
- Establishment fee: $400
- Early repayment fee: Early repayment fee applies if the loan is paid off before the last 12 months of the loan term.
Fees you won't pay:
- Monthly fee: $0
How to apply for the loans.com.au Car Loan
You can apply for the loans.com.au Car Loan by clicking "Go to Site". The application process should take approximately 15 minutes to complete. You'll need to be over the age of 18 and a permanent Australian resident to apply.
You’ll need to supply:
- Proof of identity
- Proof of income
- Details of your assets and liabilities
If you're interested in pre-approval, you can also click 'Go to Site' to access this service.If this sounds like the right loan for you, you can apply using the buttons above. Keep in mind, it's always important to compare your options before deciding on a loan that best suits your purposes.