A fast, flexible low interest car loan that’ll put you in the driver’s seat sooner, even if you’re under 23.
Liberty Drive is a flexible, hassle free car loan with Liberty’s most attractive interest rate and the ability to borrow up to $100,000. It is also available to younger applicants and provides several options including a Flexible Payment Arrangement (FPA) and Insurance Shortfall Protection option. And with a fast loan settlement process, you could be driving away in your dream car quicker than you think.
|Product Name||Liberty Drive Car Loan|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||From 6.69% (fixed)|
|Comparison Rate (p.a.)||9.18%|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Min Loan Amount||$5,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$100,000|
Things to consider about Liberty Drive
Liberty Drive offers Liberty’s best interest rate from just 6.69% p.a. per annum, with a maximum loan amount of $100,000 and loan terms up to 7 year(s). Things to consider include a maximum loan amount of $35,000 for applicants under 23 years of age and the fact that you may pay more interest over the life of the loan if you choose the Flexible Payment Arrangement (FPA) option.
Features of Liberty Drive
- Liberty’s best interest rate – from just 6.69% p.a. pa with a comparison rate of 9.18% p.a. (based on a secured $30,000 loan over a 5-year term).
- Flexible repayment options – the ability to pay weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
- Balloon payments available – the option to reduce your monthly repayments in exchange for making a lump sum payment of the principal owing at the end of the loan term.
- Flexible Payment Arrangement (FPA) option – the ability to reduce your monthly repayments by up to two thirds when you want to use your money for other things. You can make 6 payment reductions on a 3 year loan and up to 14 on a 7 year loan.
- Insurance Shortfall Protection (ISP) option – covers the outstanding balance on your loan after an insurance payout has been made if your car is written off during the loan term.
Fees and charges
Fees and charges that apply to the Liberty Drive car loan include;
- Application fee – varies with application
- Ongoing fee - $5 per month
- Discharge fee - $125.
How to apply for Liberty Drive
You can get the application process under way for your Liberty Drive car loan by clicking “Go to Site” at the top of this page. It should be noted that to be eligible for this loan, you must;
- have the financial capacity to repay the loan
- have an acceptable credit history
- borrow from $5,000 up to $100,000
- take the loan over a term of between 2 year(s) and 7 year(s).
Documents you may need to support your application may include proof of identity (i.e. driver’s licence, passport), proof of income (i.e. pay slips, bank statements, tax statements) and proof of assets (i.e. vehicle ownership papers, mortgage statements).
Obviously you should always shop around before choosing a loan product and compare the interest rates, features and terms and conditions. But if you’re looking for a car loan with low interest and flexible terms that’s younger borrower-friendly, Liberty Drive is a product that seems to tick all the relevant boxes.