Driva Motorbike Loans
Find the perfect loan for your motorbike purchase from $2,000 to $250,000, and you could be riding away tomorrow.
Driva is a licensed Australian broker for a range of vehicle loans. Quickly compare tailored finance options from Driva's panel of partnered lenders and dealerships by filling out one simple form.
You can get real rates for a motorbike loan from $2,000 - $250,000, and it won't affect your credit score.
$295 (varies by lender, starting from $295)
From 2.85% (fixed)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Max Loan Amount
Features of a Driva motorbike loan
There are a number of features associated with a Driva motorbike loan:
- Loan amount. Get access to finance from $2,000 to $250,000.
- Loan term. Repay your loan over 1 to 7 years.
- Quick application. Apply online in just two minutes.
- Real rates. View numerous pre-qualified rates.
- Transparent fees. View a transparent display of lender fees.
- Range of lenders. Get access to a range of lenders from a single application.
- Dealership and private car sales. Driva works with both dealerships and private car dealers.
- Quick turnaround. You could get your loan as quickly as the same day, but this will depend on the lender that you opt for.
- Tailored rates. Rates are tailored to your financial circumstances and depend on the information that you provide.
- Won't affect your credit score. Driva does not run hard credit checks. However, your chosen lender will usually run a credit check.
- Interest rate. From 2.85% p.a.
- Comparison rate. From 4.39% p.a.
- Online application. You can apply 100% online. Driva is also available by phone.
Fees and charges
- Application fee. Application fees start from $295, but they will vary depending on your chosen lender.
- Monthly service fee. Monthly fees range from $0–$10 per month, though this will depend on your lender.
- Late payment fee. Late fees will vary from lender to lender.
How to apply for a Driva motorbike loan
To inquire about a motorbike loan from Driva, simply click "Go to site" to visit the platform directly. During the application process you will need to provide some information about yourself and the type of loan that you're looking for:
Details about your loan
- Whether you have chosen your motorbike or are still shopping around
- How much money you intend on spending
- Your preferred loan term
- The deposit amount that you have (if any)
- When you would like to repay the loan by
Your personal information
- Email address
- Home address
- Driver's licence number and state your licence was issued in
- Two recent payslips
- Three months of bank statements (these are accessed digitally via the Driva platform)
You may be required to provide additional information or documentation depending on the lender that you opt for.
While getting expert advice from a qualified loan broker can be invaluable, it is also important to compare motorbike loan options yourself, before submitting an application.
Car Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.88% p.a.
A low minimum borrowing amount of $2,000 that you can use to purchase a new car or one up to two years old.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.69% p.a.
Take advantage of a competitive rate, pre-approval and no early repayment fees when you finance a car under two years old.
You'll receive a fixed rate from 4.99% p.a.
A larger loan of $5,000 or more to help you buy a new or used car. 5-hour pre approval available and no ongoing fees.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.99% p.a.
Purchase a new or used car up to 2 years old and benefit from a fixed rate and no monthly fees. Pre-approval available within 5 business hours.