Find your perfect used car by taking a 360° inspection in a virtual showroom - and get it dropped off to your front door
With a wide selection of pre-loved cars for you to browse online, as well as different finance options to suit each buyer, Carma is a one-stop shop for your car-buying needs. After you’ve browsed the thousands of cars on offer and reserved your chosen one, you can apply for flexible finance options with one of Carma’s partners. All cars on the site have been test-driven and inspected by experts, and have gone through complete reconditioning to ensure their quality.
How does Carma work?
At its very basic level Carma is a used car retailer. But it goes so far beyond that. If you’re in the market for a used, or "pre-loved", vehicle, you can start browsing cars on the Carma website. Filter not only by make, model and year, but by other specifications such as colour, mileage, body type and CO2 emissions. Once you’ve filtered the options down you can click on each car to see the full list of specifications and history, as well as take a 360° look of the car both inside and out. Once you’ve picked your car, you can put down a $500 deposit to reserve it. You can then choose to pay for the car upfront or apply for finance options with one of Carma’s partners. Carma also offers delivery of the car for purchasers in Greater Sydney.
What features come with Carma?
- 7-day guarantee. If you change your mind in the first 7 days, Carma will either refund you or help you find a replacement vehicle.
- Warranty. Each car comes with a comprehensive 3-month warranty.
- Quality assurance. Each car is inspected and test-driven by experts, and undergoes complete reconditioning.
- Roadside assistance. Carma offers a 1-year NRMA roadside assistance membership with every purchase.
- No hassle. You can browse cars online with technical assistance and the car is delivered straight to your home if you’re in Greater Sydney.
- Fast application. You can purchase the car online or over the phone in a matter of minutes.
- Flexible finance options. Carma partners with finance providers giving you the option to spread the payment out over time with competitive interest rates and flexible terms.
How you can apply
Go to the website to start browsing for cars. You can filter by car make and model, as well as other features that you’re looking for in your ideal car. Virtually inspect the vehicle and read the specifications and service history. Follow the steps to then buy the car outright or start your application for finance.
You can also call Carma on 02 8319 3210 to speak to a consultant who will walk you through the application questions. Carma will hold your car on reserve with a refundable $500 deposit.
To buy a car with Carma you must have an Australian driver’s licence.
The documents required for finance can vary from lender to lender but typically includes:
- Personal information such as your date of birth and address
- A copy of your driver's licence
- Employment information
- Income and expenses information, for example payslips
- Assets and liabilities information
- Bank account details
- 2 personal references