360 Finance Car Loans
360 Finance lets you get on the road with a competitive rate and convenient pre-approval.
From 5.49% (fixed)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Max Loan Amount
360 Finance is lending broker providing financial solutions for personal purchases. In addition to a variety of car loan products, 360 can also help you find finance for the purchase of business equipment or a vehicle, boat, caravan or bike. Using a broker such as this can assist you in finding the loan that perfectly meets your needs.
You can apply for both unsecured and secured personal loans through 360 Finance. If you're looking to finance a new or used car, buy a boat or caravan or even refinance an existing car loan, 360 Finance might have a suitable loan option. The interest rate for secured car loans start at a competitive 3.45% p.a. When you apply, the process is quick and settlement can take place the same day an enquiry is made.
What's in this guide?
- Things to consider about the 360 Finance Advantage car loan
- What features come with the Advantage car loan?
- 360 Finance Advantage car loan fees
- Types of finance available from 360 Finance
- What features come with a loan from 360 Finance?
- What brands do 360 Finance work with?
- How does 360 Finance Car Loans compare with other car loan providers
- How you can apply for the 360 Advantage car loan
- Compare car loan providers
Things to consider about the 360 Finance Advantage car loan
This loan comes with a competitive fixed rate of 5.49% p.a. that stays in place for the entire loan term, keeping your repayments the same. You have to pay an application fee of $407 and an early exit fee also applies. This loan is only available for new vehicles.
What features come with the Advantage car loan?
When you apply for this car loan you'll have access to a number of features and benefits, including:
- Competitive interest rate. The loan comes with a low rate of 5.49% p.a. that stays in place for the duration of your loan term.
- Fixed monthly repayments. As the Advantage Car Loan has a fixed interest rate your repayments remain the same during your loan term, helping you to budget.
- Flexible loan purpose. While the loan can only be used to finance a new car, the vehicle can be for personal or business use.
- Pre-approval. If you haven't found your vehicle yet you can select pre-approval and have time to search for your car, knowing you've already locked in your finance.
- Dedicated finance concierge. You'll have a single finance consultant to deal with throughout the loan process.
- Digitally sign the contracts. 360 Finance can email contracts to you so you can digitally sign them.
360 Finance Advantage car loan fees
- Establishment fee. You'll need to pay an establishment fee of $407.
- Monthly service fee. They charge a monthly fee of $9.90.
- Late payment fee. If you miss your repayments, you might be charged a fee of $30.
- Early repayment fee. If you decide to repay your loan early, you'll need to pay $800.
Types of finance available from 360 Finance
Unsecured personal loan
The unsecured personal loan can be used towards the purchase of a car or other expensive item. By searching through a large list of lenders, 360 Finance will be try and find an unsecured personal loan that meets your repayment needs and loan amount.
You can also ask for a secured loan through 360 Finance. This type of loan will have your car or other asset as security while you are paying the loan back. With an asset as collateral, secured loans are often offered at lower interest rates and with longer terms.
What features come with a loan from 360 Finance?
There are a number of benefits on offer with a loan from this broker:
- Competitive rates. If you opt for a secured car loan, rates start at 3.45% p.a.
- Range of products available. You can choose from secured and unsecured car loans, loans to refinance your vehicle, loans for bikes, boats and caravans and a range of equipment and business loans.
- Flexible eligibility criteria. 360 Finance has access to a range of lenders and so has flexible criteria. You may be able to apply if you are bankrupt or under a Part 9 Debt Agreement, if you are a temporary resident or have bad credit. You can also apply if you are self-employed.
- Quick application process. After you submit an online enquiry the process can be completed over the phone, usually the same day you fill out the online form.
What brands do 360 Finance work with?
- Commonwealth Bank
How does 360 Finance Car Loans compare with other car loan providers
From 5.49% p.a.
From 3.85% p.a.
From 4.89% p.a.
Comparison rate6.75% p.a.
Comparison rate4.91% p.a.
Comparison rate5.44% p.a.
Loan term1 to 7 years
Loan term1 to 7 years
Loan term3 to 7 years
Loan amount$5,000 to $150,000
Loan amount$10,000 to $150,000
Loan amount$2,000 to $100,000
Not what you're looking for?
How you can apply for the 360 Advantage car loan
If you're ready to apply for 360 Finance's Car Loan, you can click "Go to Site" to submit your application.
First, make sure you meet the following criteria:
- You're over the age of 18
- You're purchasing a new vehicle
- You want to borrow over $5,000
- You have stable employment
- You have equity in residential property or a good savings history
If you meet these criteria you can submit your application.
You will need to submit your personal and financial details as well as information about the loan you want to take out to get a rate estimate. You'll need to provide the following details:
- The type of income you receive
- Your residency status
- Information regarding your credit history (if you have any credit defaults)
- Indicate whether you are looking to refinance
- Indicate whether the loan is for more than $10,000
Remember to always compare car loan options thoroughly before submitting an application in order to find the best possible financial solution for your circumstances.
Compare car loan providers
Car Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.99% p.a.
A low minimum borrowing amount of $2,000 that you can use to purchase a new car or one up to two years old.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.69% p.a.
Take advantage of a competitive rate, pre-approval and no early repayment fees when you finance a car under two years old.
You'll receive a fixed rate from 4.99% p.a.
A larger loan of $5,000 or more to help you buy a new or used car. 5-hour pre approval available and no ongoing fees.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.99% p.a.
Purchase a new or used car up to 2 years old and benefit from a fixed rate and no monthly fees. Pre-approval available within 5 business hours.