Find finance from a range of lenders with a Broli Finance Commercial Car Loan
If you're looking to fund a vehicle purchase for your business, Broli Finance gives you access to a range of loan products from over 30 lenders. You can choose either a secured or unsecured loan, as well as a range of specialised commercial loan products.
|Product Name||Broli Finance Commercial Car Loan|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||From 4.8% (fixed)|
|Comparison Rate (p.a.)||5.7%|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Min Loan Amount||$10,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$300,000|
Main points to consider with the Broli Finance car loan
You can borrow up to $300,000 on a secured loan for a term of 1 year to 7 years.
The loan can be used for new or used vehicles, including cars, boats, motorbikes and caravans.
Features of a Broli Finance car loan
- Secured or unsecured. You can choose to use the vehicle as security against the loan, or opt for an unsecured loan.
- Competitive fixed rates. Rates start from 4.8% p.a. on a secured loan, with a comparison rate of 5.7% p.a.
- Access to multiple lenders and products. Broli can choose from over 30 lenders and 80 products to find the finance option that suits your business.
- Flexible loan amounts. You can borrow up to $300,000 on a secured loan.
- Fast loan approvals. Your application can be approved in as little as one hour.
- Flexible loan terms. You can repay the loan over 1 year-to-7 years on a secured loan, or 1 year -to- 5 years on an unsecured loan.
- Free valuations and vehicle history checks. Broli can provide free evaluations once you have been approved for a loan.
- Flexible repayment options. Payments can be arranged to match the cash flow of your business.
- Balloon payment option. You can choose to reduce your repayments and instead make a final lump sum payment at the end of the loan term.
How much does the loan cost?
There are a number of fees that will apply as part of the loan:
- Establishment fee. There is a $375 application fee.
- Monthly fee. You will also pay an ongoing $5 account keeping fee.
Other fees, such as late repayment fees, may also apply.
Other options to consider
Broli Finance also offers the following vehicle finance options:
- Chattel mortgage. This is a business car loan that gives you immediate ownership of the vehicle, which is then paid off over a set term. You can claim the GST of the purchase and deduct the interest from your taxable revenue.
- Novated lease. Your employee can lease a car using their pre-tax income to help save on tax. Your business arranges for lease payments to be taken directly from their income.
- Commercial hire purchase. The lender will purchase a vehicle on behalf of your business, which is then leased for a set term. You then take ownership of the vehicle at the end of the loan term, provided you have completed your repayments.
How to apply for a Broli Finance car loan
In order to apply, you will need to click "Go To Site" above and follow the instructions to begin your application. You will generally need to meet the following criteria to be eligible for a car loan:
- Be 18 or older
- Be a permanent resident of Australia
You will also need to provide additional information depending on the type of finance you require. As part of your initial inquiry, you will need to provide the following:
- Name and contact details
- Business name and details
- Loan amount
If you need a vehicle for your business, Broli Finance offers a variety of commercial loan products from a range of lenders. Always compare a range of loans before deciding on the one that best suits your need.