360 Finance lets you get on the road with a competitive rate and convenient pre-approval.
If you're looking for a way a competitive way to finance your new vehicle purchase, you can consider the Advantage Car Loan from 360 Finance. It comes with a low fixed rate and is available for both personal and business use. You can also take advantage of pre-approval if you haven't found the vehicle you want to buy yet.
Find out more about the features of 360 Finance's Advantage Car Loan in the review below.
|Product Name||360 Finance Advantage Car Loan|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||5.49% (fixed)|
|Comparison Rate (p.a.)||6.75%|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Min Loan Amount||$30,000|
Things to consider about the 360 Finance Advantage Car Loan.
This loan comes with a competitive fixed rate of 5.49% p.a. that stays in place for the entire loan term, keeping your repayments the same. You have to pay an application fee of $407 and an early exit fee also applies. This loan is only available for new vehicles.
What features come with the Advantage Car Loan?
When you apply for this car loan you'll have access to a number of features and benefits, including:
- Competitive interest rate. The loan comes with a low rate of 5.49% p.a. that stays in place for the duration of your loan term.
- Fixed monthly repayments. As the Advantage Car Loan has a fixed interest rate your repayments remain the same during your loan term, helping you to budget.
- Flexible loan purpose. While the loan can only be used to finance a new car, the vehicle can be for personal or business use.
- Pre-approval. If you haven't found your vehicle yet you can select pre-approval and have time to search for your car, knowing you've already locked in your finance.
- Dedicated finance concierge. You'll have a single finance consultant to deal with throughout the loan process.
- Digitally sign the contracts. 360 Finance can email contracts to you so you can digitally sign them.
How you can apply for the 360 Advantage Car Loan
If you're ready to apply for 360 Finance's Car Loan, you can click "Go to Site" to submit your application. First, make sure you meet the following criteria:
- You're over the age of 18
- You're purchasing a new vehicle
- You want to borrow over $30,000
- You have stable employment
- You have equity in residential property or a good savings history
If you meet these criteria you can submit your application. You will need to submit your personal and financial details as well as information about the loan you want to take out to get a rate estimate.