Buy advice from the millionaires factory: Macquarie Bank.
Whether you’re looking to grow your retirement nest egg, safeguard your current investment portfolio or invest for your children’s future, Macquarie Bank OwnersAdvisory can advise you on what investments to buy, when and why.
Launching in 2016, Macquarie Bank OwnersAdvisory recommend the direction to take your investment portfolio. Recommendations are based on your risk appetite, investment goals and horizon.
How many portfolios does Macquarie Bank OwnersAdvisory offer?
Macquarie Bank OwnersAdvisory is an investment advice service rather than a passive investment management service. Unlike other robo advice services, you must already have an active portfolio of investments to use this service.
Macquarie Bank OwnersAdvisory get you to complete a risk profile questionnaire so it can match your risk appetite, investment mix and investment goals with a reference portfolio. There are 70 reference portfolios.
You’re assigned a portfolio health score based on your current placement of investments, and told where you can improve your health score so you can realise your investment goals.
What fees does OwnersAdvisory charge?
Rather than charge a commission based on the total funds under management, Macquarie Bank OwnersAdvisory make money from selling investment advice. A flat fee is charged based on your level of advice.
OwnersAdvisory Full Access
For a monthly fee of $45 you get online access to Macquarie Bank Owners Advisory investment advice. This level of service gives you stock analysis from Macquarie Bank investment managers and also provides an overview of your investments. The $45 OwnersAdvisory membership rates your stocks and provides suggestions about which to buy, sell and when
OwnersAdvisory Custom Advice
For an additional $55 OwnersAdvisory provide a personalised Statement of Advice. The Macquarie Bank OwnersAdvisory Statement of Advice is a 20-30 page document outlining the reasons why the robo advice service recommends particular investments. The State of Advice looks at your investment portfolio now and into the future to make sure you’re on target to reach your investment goals.
What asset classes can I invest in?
Macquarie Bank OwnersAdvisory look at more than 30,000 locally and globally listed assets including cash, fixed income, equities and alternative assets.
The OwnersAdvisory investment team mix and match these assets to make reference portfolios. Each reference portfolio has a different level of risk.
What are the benefits of using Macquarie Bank OwnersAdvisory?
If you’re a DIY investor or managing an SMSF trust, Macquarie Bank OwnersAdvisory is a low-cost investment advice service you can use to help reach your investment goals. This robo-advice platform recommends investment decisions based on your risk profile and long term plan.
- On-demand. Macquarie Bank OwnersAdvisory is an on-demand service. Pay a flat monthly membership fee for advice and an additional one-off fee for more detailed advice.
- Two levels of advice. Macquarie Bank OwnersAdvisory give you personalised investment advice for a low monthly fee of $45. For an additional $55 you can get a tailored report detailing the reasons for their decisions as well.
- Personalised advice. The Macquarie Bank OwnersAdvisory robo advice platform uses the FinaMetrica risk profiling system. It’s a psychology-based questionnaire to determine your risk profile.
- Flexibility. You can review and change your risk profile at any time as markets or your personal situation changes.
- Access to overseas markets. The scope of Macquarie Bank OwnersAdvisory asset selection includes Australian and global assets. You can choose a level of exposure to foreign currency to match your risk appetite.
- Custom asset and sector selection. You can choose to exclude assets or sectors from your reference portfolio. For example, if you do not wish to invest in specific commodities such as tobacco, Macquarie Bank OwnersAdvisory give you the option to customise your investment advice to reflect that.
- You’re in control of your money. Some robo-advice platforms want to manage your investments on your behalf. OwnersAdvisory let you stay in complete control of your money. They give you investment advice and it’s up to you whether you act on it or not.
- No biased advice. Macquarie Bank OwnersAdvice have no arrangements with third parties. You don’t need to invest in Macquarie financial products and you don’t need to be a customer of Macquarie Bank to use the service.
- For everyday Australians. This advice platform is designed for everyday personal investors and superannuation trusts. Macquarie Bank OwnersAdvisory can be used as an investment management service or as a second opinion to other funds managers or your financial advisor.
- Try before you buy. Macquarie Bank OwnersAdvisory give you one month free before you’re billed. If you’re unhappy with the service, you’re under no obligation to purchase advice from Macquarie Bank.
How do I get started with Macquarie Bank OwnersAdvisory?
Getting started with Macquarie Bank OwnersAdvisory is simple. DIscover your risk profile and tailor your investments before signing up.
- Eligibility. Macquarie Bank OwnersAdvisory is a robo advice service for personal investors or SMSF companies and trusts. You must be an Australian resident to become a member.
- Accepted methods of payment. Macquarie Bank accept debit cards, credit cards and bank account direct debit as methods of payment.
- Get your risk profile. You’re required to complete risk profile questionnaire as a first step so you can get a risk tolerance score. This takes about 10-15 minutes to finish. Your risk tolerance score places you in a risk group, and you can see a recommended investment mix for your risk group.
- Make a tailored investment portfolio. You must select your asset mix as the next step. Choose what mix of cash, equities, fixed income and alternative assets you want for your reference portfolio.
- Input your investments. Enter information about your current investment portfolio so Macquarie Bank OwnersAdvisory can asses your investment positions and assign a portfolio health score. Your actual portfolio is compared to a reference portfolio based on your risk profile.
You can try this service on trial basis for 30 days before Macquarie Bank charges a monthly fee. You’re required to enter payment information before you can proceed with the trial, Macquarie Bank will charge you the full access fee at the end of the first month. You can cancel your membership before this time without charge.