Kylie Purcell is the senior investments editor and analyst at Finder and a leading investments commentator, regularly speaking with media across Australia and Asia Pacific on investment strategies and insights. With a passion for helping all Australians learn about investing, Kylie’s expertise covers all areas of investments and specialises in financial products including online trading platforms, robo advisors, stocks and ETFs, as well as digital assets and cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin.
With more than a decade of experience in writing, producing and presenting market updates, Kylie has worked for Sky Business (Your Money), TVNZ, SBS and The Advisor magazine, and more recently she has hosted Investment Finder video series and is an industry awards judge and panellist.
Kylie grew up in New Zealand and has travelled the world, living briefly in China and the United Kingdom, before calling home to Sydney, Australia.
To contact Kylie for a media interview, please email email@example.com.
- Investment strategies
- Financial platforms
- Robo advisors
- Exchange traded funds (ETFs)
- Ethical investing
- ASX stocks
- Stock and forex markets
- Certificate of Generic Knowledge, which meets the requirements of ASIC Regulatory Guide 146 (RG146)
- Certificate of Securities and Managed Investments, which meets the requirements of ASIC Regulatory Guide 146 (RG146)
- Annual Finder Innovation Awards judge for banking and investment categories
- Moderator at the Inside ETFs Australia 2021 annual conference.
- Webinar presenter and podcast guest for the Australian Shareholders Association
- Host of the Investment Finder YouTube channel
- Master of Arts in International Journalism; Graduate Diploma in Economics; Bachelor of Arts in Film and Television
- Australian Financial Review
- Yahoo Finance
- Equity Mates
- My Millennial Money
- The Motley Fool
- The Courier
- The Australian
- Ladies Finance Club
- Shares for Beginners
- Women Love Tech
Latest articles by Kylie Purcell
293 articles written by this author
Invest in an index fund instead of actively trading stocks and you not only save on time and fees, you could be earning more in returns too.
What you need to know about investing in Shein from Australia.
Sharesies boasts 500,000 Kiwi customers - or one-tenth of the New Zealand population.
It's a debate that's ruffled feathers and fund managers for decades – and the results may surprise you.
ETF fees can vary wildly. Make sure you're comparing fees when looking at what to invest in.
AI stocks have jumped more than 100% in 12 months - here are the top performers.
Steps to owning and managing Birkenstock shares.
We analyse the growth of online investment platforms in Australia.
We've selected 5 top ETF brokers for Australians based on fees, features and available funds.
Trading platform Tiger Brokers has released an investment-focused AI chatbot, so we gave it a spin.