Residents impacted by the floods in rural SA may be able to make a claim.Read more…
The latest tech, finance, travel and shopping news to help to save money and make informed financial decisions.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
- Why has the Z1P share price rebounded today?
- Today’s ASX top stocks: Sezzle (SZL ↑16.8%), Codan (CDA ↑16.5%)
- What you need to know about ESG investing
- Ethereum price dips further after Vitalik Buterin reveals ETH2.0 transition is only halfway there
- Bitcoin price falters but fundamentals remain strong, suggesting a reversal may be on the cards
- Why is the NAB and ANZ share price stumbling today?
Here’s what Ryan Edwards-Pritchard learned so far about building a startup in the grips of a pandemic.Read more…
This step-by-step process makes it easy for almost anyone to get their first investment property – and make it a winner.Read more…
There are so many different ways to approach property investing. So, which type of property investor are you?Read more…
- Beauty Product of the Week: Gisou Honey Infused Leave-In Conditioner
- Where to shop every product in Kiernan Shipka’s beauty routine
- Beauty Product of the Week: Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer
- The 13 hottest hair trends for 2022
- Interview: RAQ founder talks Abbie Chatfield swim collection
- 7 ways to elevate your home movie experience
The Skullcandy Push Active are a good option if you’re looking for sports earbuds you can knock about and sweat on.Read more…
The Apple MagSafe battery makes it very easy to keep even the worst iPhones charged, especially if you own an iPhone 12 Mini or iPhone 13 Mini.Read more…
The Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G is a decent phone, though not perfect. And it would be an acceptable mid-range device if it didn't cost $999Read more…
- UFC 270 Ngannou vs Gane: Get live Australian stream here
- Back to school laptops: Buying guide
- How to watch UFC 270 Ngannou vs Gane online and start time in Australia
- Samsung confirms Galaxy S22 Ultra will be a Note phone
- Top 10 TV shows in Australia this week and where to watch them
- How to watch Arsenal vs Liverpool in the Carabao Cup live and free in Australia
Read more on this topic
$1.8 billion languishing on unused gift cards
Australians are sitting on billions of dollars worth of unused gift cards, according to new research from Finder.
Why has the Z1P share price rebounded today?
Shares in the BNPL operator Zip Co have tumbled 55% in the last 12 months.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Sezzle (SZL ↑16.8%), Codan (CDA ↑16.5%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 25 January 2022.
What you need to know about ESG investing
Here is everything you need to know about how to start your own ESG portfolio.
Ethereum price dips further after Vitalik Buterin reveals ETH2.0 transition is only halfway there
ETH2.0 upgrade is only 50% done, co-founder Vitalik Buterin recently revealed, resulting in the altcoin registering weekly losses of 27%.
Bitcoin price falters but fundamentals remain strong, suggesting a reversal may be on the cards
BTC's network activity hovers around its all-time high levels even though its price movements remained shaky over the past few days.
South Australia floods: Can I make a home insurance claim?
Residents impacted by the floods in rural SA may be able to make a claim.
Going Green: People4Ocean
Find out how this Australian company created sunscreen products that protect a lot more than just your skin.
Superannuation insurance: 3 hidden costs you must check now
The value of insurance premiums held within super went up 7.4% last year – but are the benefits worth it?
Epic $29 Jetstar sale has landed + $109 international flights
Holiday locally or head overseas to Bali, Thailand, New Zealand, Hawaii, Fiji and more.
Get more from Finder
Join 400,000+ Aussies, trade Bitcoin and get your free credit score.
Sign up for our FREE 8-week course to get on the property ladder.