Finder’s crypto prediction panel turns bullish on Ethereum, Solana
Our crypto prediction panel is bearish on two popular cryptocurrencies for the next two weeks, but bullish on Bitcoin, Solana and Ethereum.
Finder's crypto prediction panel is now overall bullish on Ethereum and Solana as well as Bitcoin but bearish on two popular cryptocurrencies in the most recent survey looking out through the week of March 21.
Bitcoin has been zig-zagging between US$35,000 and US$45,000 since the beginning of the year. This means buyers and sellers don't have a clear conviction of where the price might go next, thus neither side can push the prices past these two levels.
The war in Ukraine saw a short-term spike in Bitcoin demand in Russia but it wasn't enough to give the cryptocurrency the boost it needs to break past US$45,000. However, Biden's executive order calling for new crypto regulations was released Wednesday, and crypto did rally. This could be positive for the crypto industry longer term.
When a price is stuck in a trading range, it typically requires a catalyst to push it either way.
Finder's cryptocurrency prediction panel is made up of 15 experts in the field. Each week, five of them rotate to share their predictions for the following two weeks on six major cryptocurrencies.
Finder's experts shifted toward neutral sentiment overall
In the previous week, our panel of crypto experts was slightly bearish on the basket of six cryptocurrencies they track. Finder's weekly crypto prediction panel has changed from slightly bearish to neutral for the next two weeks.
- The panel's outlook on Bitcoin (BTC) is slightly bullish, the same as the week before.
- The panel's verdict on Ethereum (ETH) is slightly bullish, a change from the week before when it was slightly bearish.
- The outlook on Dogecoin (DOGE) reads as slightly bearish, the same as the week before.
- The panel's opinion on Litecoin (LTC) is slightly bearish, a change from the week before when it was bearish.
- The panel's view of Ripple (XRP) is neutral, a change from the week before when it was bearish.
- The verdict on Solana (SOL) is slightly bullish, a change from the week before when it was slightly bearish.
Where our crypto prediction panel stands
|This week||Last week|
|Bitcoin||Slightly bullish||Slightly bullish|
|Ethereum||Slightly bullish||Slightly bearish|
|Dogecoin||Slightly bearish||Slightly bearish|
|Solana||Slightly bullish||Slightly bearish|
Finder's experts hold long-term bullish sentiment on Bitcoin
Finder asked 33 fintech specialists in January to offer price predictions for Bitcoin by year's end. The majority believe Bitcoin will reach all-time highs at the end of 2022.
To learn more about our experts' outlooks on cryptocurrency prices, start with our Bitcoin price prediction page, then see our price prediction pages on Ethereum, Solana, Litecoin, Ripple and Dogecoin.
At the time of publication, Kliment Dukovski owned Bitcoin, Ether and Solana.