How to buy AMP shares
This is what you need to know if you want to buy shares in AMP.
AMP share priceUse our graph to track the performance of AMP shares over time.
This is not a recommendation, it represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
How to buy shares in AMP
- Choose a share trading platform. If you’re a beginner, our table below can help you choose.
- Open your account. You’ll need your ID, bank details and tax file number.
- Confirm your payment details. You’ll need to fund your account with a bank transfer, debit card or credit card.
- Find the shares you want to buy. Search the platform and buy your shares. It's that simple.
Compare trading platforms
AMP Ltd (AMP) is a wealth management company that provides financial services advice, superannuation and managed investment products. Investment management arm AMP Capital offers diversified investment products and advice as well as insurance, while AMP Bank offers mortgages, deposits, transaction banking and self-managed superannuation fund (SMSF) products.
Ask an Expert