ANZ Variable Rate Personal Loan
Enjoy flexibility and access to cash with the ANZ Variable Rate Personal Loan.
Whether you’re looking to buy a car, pay for your education or consolidate your debt, ANZ’s Variable Rate Personal Loan can provide the funds you may need with flexible repayment options.
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Min Loan Amount
Main points to consider about the ANZ Variable Rate Personal Loan
The ANZ Variable Rate Personal Loan is loaded with user-friendly benefits, including a redraw facility and the option to pay your loan off faster. As this is an unsecured personal loan, you won’t need to tie up any assets as security. For those who want the consistency of knowing exactly how much to budget for each month, ANZ also offers a fixed rate option.
Features of the ANZ Variable Rate Personal Loan
- Interest rate. The current variable rate is 15.99% p.a. with a comparison rate of 16.84% p.a.
- Loan term. The loan term is flexible and you can choose a period from 1 to 7 years.
- Loan amount. The minimum loan amount is $5,000 and the maximum loan amount you can borrow is $50,000.
- Repayment options. You can make extra repayments for free. This will help you pay off your loan faster and save on interest.
- Redraw facility. If you are ahead on your payments you can access the extra money you’ve paid to spend on whatever you like. It can be transferred to your ANZ account instantly with no extra cost or approval needed.
Fees to keep in mind
- There is a loan approval fee of $150
- An administration fee of $10 per month, charged at the end of each quarter.
How to apply for the ANZ Variable Rate Personal Loan
To get approved for a Variable Rate Personal Loan from ANZ, click ‘Go to Site’ to be transferred securely to ANZ’s online application form. It will take approximately 10 minutes to apply, but first make sure you meet the criteria below.
To meet the minimum criteria you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Currently reside in Australia. If you are not a permanent resident you may still be eligible, but you will need to meet specific visa and income verification requirements.
- Have a regular income
- Have a good credit rating
- Be looking to borrow at least $5,000
- Current driver’s licence
- Current and previous employer’s address
- Details of your income, assets, expenses and liabilities
- Your ANZ account number if you are a customer
Approval will be granted automatically if you meet the criteria specified. Confirmation will then be sent to your email address and you may be asked for further information before the loan is finalised and funds made available to you.
It’s important to compare the features you want for in a personal loan before making a final decision. If you are looking for a personal loan with maximum flexibility, ANZ’s Variable Rate Personal Loan may be worth considering for budget-savvy borrowers.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a variable rate between 8.99% p.a. and 17.99% p.a. (9.67% p.a. to 18.6% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
A credit limit up to $75,000 that you can continue to draw down over terms up to 5 years. Note: The establishment fee will be waived if you apply before 30 September 2019.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 8.99% p.a.
Benefit from no ongoing fees, no early repayment fees and flexible loan terms on amounts up to $30,000.
You'll receive a variable rate between p.a. and 16.40 p.a. based on your risk profile
A flexible loan with amounts from $2,001 and terms starting from 6 months. Interest and comparison rates calculated for a loan term of 3 years.