ANZ Variable Rate Personal Loan
Borrow between $5,000 and $50,000. Loan approval fees and administration fees apply.
With ANZ’s variable rate personal loan, you can make extra repayments for free and redraw these payments for no charge. This is a variable rate loan, which means that your repayments could change on a monthly basis. Interest rates start from 6.49% p.a., with a comparison rate of 7.41% p.a. You will also be charged a loan approval fee of $150 and a recurring administration fee of $10 per month, charged at the end of each quarter.
From 6.49% (variable)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Min Loan Amount
Main points to consider about the ANZ Variable Rate Personal Loan
The ANZ Variable Rate Personal Loan has a redraw facility and early repayment options. As this is an unsecured personal loan, you won't need to use any assets as security. For those who want the consistency of knowing exactly how much to budget for each month, ANZ also offers a fixed rate option.
If approved, the interest rate you receive will depend on ANZ's credit assessment criteria, based on information in your credit report including your credit score. The interest rates shown are the minimum and maximum rates for this product, and the actual interest rate you receive will be finalised in your letter of offer.
Features of the ANZ Variable Rate Personal Loan
- Variable rate. A variable interest rate, meaning your interest rate could increase or decrease depending on the market.
- Loan term. The loan term is flexible and you can choose a period from 1 to 7 years.
- Loan amount. The minimum loan amount is $5,000 and the maximum loan amount you can borrow is $50,000.
- Repayment options. You can make extra repayments for free. This will help you pay off your loan faster and save on interest.
- Redraw facility. If you are ahead on your payments you can access the extra money you've paid to spend on whatever you like. It can be transferred to your ANZ account instantly with no extra cost or approval needed.
Fees to keep in mind
- Loan approval fee. You'll need to pay $150.
- Administration fee. You'll be charged a fee of $10 per month, charged at the end of each quarter.
- Late payment fee. You'll need to pay a fee of $20.
How to apply for the ANZ Variable Rate Personal Loan
To get approved for a Variable Rate Personal Loan from ANZ, click 'Go to Site' to be transferred securely to ANZ's online application form. It will take approximately 10 minutes to apply, but first make sure you meet the criteria below.
To meet the minimum criteria you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Currently reside in Australia. If you are not a permanent resident you may still be eligible, but you will need to meet specific visa and income verification requirements.
- Have a regular income
- Have a good credit rating
- Be looking to borrow at least $5,000
- Current driver's licence
- Current and previous employer's address
- Details of your income, assets, expenses and liabilities
- Your ANZ account number if you are a customer
It's important to compare the features you want for in a personal loan before making a final decision.
Compare Personal Loans
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 5.35% p.a. and 19.09% p.a. based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $70,000 and repay your loan over 3, 5 or 7 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.49% p.a. and 15.99% p.a. ( 7.41% p.a. to 16.84% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
Apply for up to $50,000 to use for a variety of purposes without needing to add security. Available to self-employed applicants.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 7.91% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
Borrow from $5,000 to $55,000, with 1 years to 7 years loan terms available. This loan comes with no fees for extra repayments and no early exit fees.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.95% p.a. and 22.49% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.