25 times flybuys points for Emirates flight bookings
Big bonus rates for economy and business class bookings – all the details here.
Emirates isn't an airline you necessarily associate with flybuys, given that flybuys points can be converted into Virgin Velocity Points while Emirates has a long-running partnership with Virgin's key rival Qantas. However, flybuys travel is currently running a bonus points offer that could make booking flights tempting if you're considering an Emirates flight.
Normally, when you book with flybuys travel you'll earn 1 flybuys point per $1 spent on bookings (check out Points Finder's full guide to the service for more details. With the bonus offer, you'll earn as much as 25 points per $1 spent.
To qualify for that maximum rate, you'll either need to:
- Book an economy class flight for travel between 1 October and 30 November 2018.
- Book a business class flight for travel between now and 30 April 2019.
Economy class tickets for dates between now and 30 September 2017 or for between 1 December and 30 April 2019 will earn 15 times the normal flybuys earn rate. To qualify for any of these rates, you'll need to book through flybuys travel before 19 July 2018.
You'll still earn points for the actual flight, provided you make sure your frequent flyer number (for Qantas or Emirates) is added to the booking. To keep your points total high, remember to also pay for your flight using a credit card that earns points for your purchase. Check out our guide to cards that earn points with Emirates for some ideas.
- This Qantas sale has you saying hello to Tasmania from $149
- UPDATED: What to know about the Tasmanian border reopening
- Virgin Australia’s sale is flying you across the country from $69
- 7 things I learned from having to cancel my domestic trip | A couple of travel makers
- What Virgin’s CEO switch means for the future
Picture: Dmitry Birin/Shutterstock