Sable International can assist with private and corporate international money transfer solutions
An industry-leading international money transfer service for private and corporate transactions.
Sable International is an industry expert when it comes to international money transfers, with over 20 years experience and over 140,000 transactions made each year for 60,000 clients. It’s a fast, easy and cost effective way to send money overseas without even leaving your house and it promises better rates and lower fees than the banks.
Exchange rate guarantee
Sable International will offer a price match guarantee, promising to beat any competitor’s price. You must supply a competitor’s quote for an identical transaction.
What are the features of Sable International's money transfer service?
You can create an account online and make international money transfers from anywhere in the world, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Registration is free and there is no obligation to use your account once you have created it.
Transfer funds to almost any destination in the world. The most popular destinations are Australia, New Zealand, Poland, South Africa, Canada and the US.
Fast transaction speed
By opting for the speed service, your money will reach it’s destination within one working day. Otherwise, the standard service will ensure your money reaches its recipient within three working days.
Competitive exchange rates
Sable International will beat any competitor’s price for an international money transfer. To do this, you will need to provide a quote from the competitor.
A team of brokers and customer service representatives is available to assist you with any queries, or if you need help with a transaction.
Sable International is fully regulated in Australia, the UK and South Africa.
No minimum transaction amount
There is no minimum or maximum amount that you can transfer with Sable International. There are, however, advantages to sending larger amounts of money, including the transfer fee being waived.
What money transfer services does Sable International offer?
- Personal. Whether you’re transferring money to a friend abroad or purchasing a property internationally, Sable International provides world-leading money transfer solutions for private individuals.
- Business. Sable International provides corporate money transfer solutions for small and medium-sized businesses all over the world.
How much does it cost to transfer money?
The exchange rates offered by Sable International are in between the interbank rate and the rate offered by high street banks. The exchange rates offered change daily, so it’s important to compare rates on the day that you will be making your transaction.
Sable International charge a transfer fee on each transaction under the value of £2,000. These fees are dependent on the size and destination of your transfer, so it’s important to check this fee before going ahead with your transaction. For example, a $5 transfer fee applies when sending money from Australia or New Zealand to the UK. This fee is waived on every fifth transfer you make.
What other tools and features does Sable International offer?
Sable International provides a range of tools and features to help you manage risk when sending money overseas.
- Limit orders. You can set a price target above what the market is currently trading and when the market hits your target, your transaction will be automatically processed. This is good for transfers that are not too time sensitive.
- Stop-loss orders. The opposite of a limit order, a stop-loss order allows you to set a worst-case price to buy at. If the market drops below this, your order will be processed, preventing you from losing any more than you’d like on your transfer.
- OCO orders. This stands for “one cancels the other” and is a combination of the previous two tools. You can set an upper and a lower price limit and once the market hits one of these, your order will be filled and the other limit will be cancelled.
- Forward contracts. This allows you to secure an exchange rate and book in the money transfer for a later date.
What are the pros and cons of using Sable International?
- No minimum or maximum transfer amount.
- Every fifth transfer is free.
- Forward contracts available.
- A transfer fee is charged on amounts under £2,000.
- Funds may take up to three working days to be credited to your recipient.
How do I send money overseas with Sable International?
- Register online. Register for an account online with Sable International. This takes less than five minutes. You can do this by clicking through the “Go to site” button on this page.
- Provide identification. After you register online, you will receive an email requesting that you reply with scanned or photographed copies of your passport and proof of residential address (this could be your driver's licence or a recent utility bill). Once this is received, your account will be activated.
- Make a transfer. Log in to your account online and upload a “New Transfer”. Confirm the amount you’d like to transfer and the recipient’s details. For Internet banking, you need to upload your transfer instructions including the transfer amount, the destination and the date you’d like the money transferred. If you’re happy with the quote for the transaction, the bank details will be emailed to you and you can pay the funds via Internet banking, using your first and last name as the reference.
- Transfer confirmed. You will receive a confirmation of your transaction via email or text message once your transfer has been processed.
Sable International does not provide cash or travel money solutions
Sable International is a great service for sending international money transfers electronically, however it does not provide cash or travel money solutions. If you are looking for ways to send cash overseas for your recipient to collect at a storefront, companies such as Western Union, Xpress Money and MoneyGram offer this service. If you're looking for travel money options, check out our travel money comparison guide.
International Money Transfer OffersImportant Information*
Special offer: $40 off when you transfer more than $250+ with code AUFIND40, conditions apply.
Azimo sends money directly to a bank account or over 280,000 cash pick-up points. It also has fast transfers to 50+ countries.
$0 transfer fees for Finder customers.
OFX has no maximum limit transfers, with competitive exchange rates for 45+ currencies.
TorFX guarantees to match any competitor's exchange rate. Conditions apply.
TorFX sends money overseas in 30+ currencies, with competitive rates for transfer amounts over $2,000.