Up to $10,000 in your account on the same day — even if you have bad credit
A large personal loan doesn’t have to mean mounds of paperwork and waiting weeks to find out if you’ve been approved. Apply for a loan with Max Finance and you’ll find out within five minutes if you’ve been pre-approved, and the approval doesn’t depend on your credit history. If you don’t meet the specified eligibility, you can submit a joint application with someone who does. Find out what’s involved, and if a Max Finance personal loan is the right financing option for you.
Things to consider with the Max Finance Personal Loan
|Product Name||Max Finance Personal Loan|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||From (fixed)|
|Comparison Rate (p.a.)|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Minimum Loan Term||0.5 years|
|Maximum Loan Term||1 year|
|Min Loan Amount||$1,600|
|Max. Loan Amount||$10,000|
- Quick turnaround time
- Flexible eligibility
- Bad credit considered
- Max. loan term just 1 year
- Collateral required
- Not tax deductible
If you’re in need of a large personal loan of between $1,600 and $10,000, Max Finance offers a finance solution that you might want to consider. You can apply for a loan and find out if you’ve been approved within five minutes, and if the loan is settled before noon you can see the money on the same day. Bad credit applicants are accepted, and you also have the option of submitting a joint application to help your eligibility.
What are some of the benefits of a Max Finance loan?
- Large loan amounts. You can apply for a loan between $1,600 and $10,000, making it suitable for a range of borrowing needs.
- Quick turnaround time. You’ll know if you’ve been approved within five minutes, and if the loan is settled before noon you can see the funds in your account on the same business day.
- Loan term. You’ll have up to 1 year(s) to pay back your loan amount.
- Flexible eligibility. Max Finance will consider you even if you have a history of bad credit. If you don’t meet their eligibility criteria, you can apply with a person who does meet the criteria to help your application.
- Easy application. You can apply online at any time and find out if you’ve been approved.
- Repayments. You can pay your loan back in weekly, fortnightly or monthly installments and the repayments will be deducted directly from your bank account.
- Loan costs. Max Finance doesn’t have a standard interest rate for their loans. Rather, you’ll be approved for an interest rate based on various risk factors determined in your application. You’ll be given this interest rate to agree to before approval. Maximum Annual Cost Rate applicable under the National Consumer Credit Protection Act is 48% per annum. A full listing of fees and charges payable by the consumer to Max Finance are included in your credit contract.
- Early repayment available. You can repay your loan early without penalty.
How you can apply for the Max Finance Personal Loan
To apply for a loan with Max Finance, click "Go to site" to get the application process started. The pre-approval form is a no-obligation process and you will know if you have been approved within minutes. In order to be eligible, you’ll need to meet the following criteria:
- Asset requirements. You’ll need to own an asset. This asset can either be a registered motor vehicle or a real estate property. If you own either of these on finance that still accepted.
- Income requirements. You need to earn a minimum of $500 per week after tax and you cannot be on Newstart, Austudy or Youth Allowance.
- Credit requirements. As mentioned, you can still apply if you have bad credit history.
If you can’t meet the above criteria, you can apply with a person who does meet it. This person can be a spouse, your parents or even a good friend. After you’ve been pre-approved, you’ll need to email or fax the following documents in order to receive your money:
- One recent payslip or a letter from your employer
- The last two months of your bank transactions
- Your car registration details and/or council rate
- Your driver’s licence, passport or photo card
Max Finance's Personal Loan is a competitive offering to consider, but remember to compare all of the options available to you before you apply.