Landlord insurance in South Australia
If you're renting a property in South Australia, compare your options for landlord cover.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Eviction moratorium for NSW renters and $1,500 grants for landlords
NSW renters will be offered protection from being evicted, while landlords can access up to $1,500 in grants for providing discounted rent.
- Boost your 2021 tax return: Top tips for a bigger refund
It's tax time! Finder's money writers share their tips to claim deductions on everything from your home office, car and insurance to your mortgage.
- Border closures travel cancellations: Can you get a refund?
When lockdowns strike, what are your options - and will your insurance help?
- 5 tax tips every Australian property investor needs to know this financial year
As we reach the end of the financial year, Australian property investors need to work out what they can claim and organise their records.
- Victoria floods: How much food spoilage will your home insurance cover?
There’s been over 25,000 power outages across Victoria. Home insurance can reimburse you for the food that’s gone to waste. Find out who here.
- Working from home: What can I claim on tax?
Working from home due to coronavirus and want to know what you can claim on tax? Here's how to claim your home office and other household expenses as a tax deduction this year.
- Mouse plague not covered by home insurance, with one or two exceptions
We found 3 policies that will cover you if mice cause fire or water damage.
- Investment property tax deductions
Investment property tax deductions can be worth thousands of dollars – don't pay tax when you don't need to! Brush up on all the claims you're eligible for.
- Full list: Where to use your Great State Experiences Voucher in South Australia
If you’ve got your hands on a Great State Experiences Voucher, here’s where you can use it in South Australia.
- Cheap gas providers in SA
Compare gas plans from South Australia providers. Find a better deal and switch today.