How to buy Tyro Payments shares
Own Tyro Payments shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Tyro Payments Limited is an information technology services business based in Australia. Tyro Payments shares (TYR) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Tyro Payments has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $210.7 million..
How to buy shares in Tyro Payments
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Tyro Payments . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: TYR. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Tyro Payments reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $3.98, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Tyro Payments . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
Tyro Payments share priceUse our graph to track the performance of TYR stocks over time.
Tyro Payments shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.97 - $4.53|
|50-day moving average||$3.5953|
|200-day moving average||$3.43|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.0803|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Tyro Payments stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Tyro Payments price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-15)||71.55%|
|1 month (2020-12-23)||27.16%|
|3 months (2020-10-23)||2.05%|
|6 months (2020-07-23)||5.85%|
|1 year (2020-01-23)||5.57%|
|2 years (2019-01-19)||N/A|
|3 years (2018-01-19)||N/A|
|5 years (2016-01-19)||N/A|
Tyro Payments financials
|Revenue TTM||$210.7 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$93.5 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-8.42%|
|Return on equity TTM||-26.92%|
|Market capitalisation||$2 billion|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Tyro Payments share dividends
We're not expecting Tyro Payments to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Tyro Payments overview
Tyro Payments Limited provides payment solutions to merchants and business banking products to businesses in Australia. The company operates through Payments, Banking, and Other/Corporate segments. It offers electronic funds transfer at point of sale (EFTPOS) solutions, business loans, and banking products. The company acquires credit, debit, and EFTPOS cards; and offers Medicare and private health fund claiming and rebating services. It also accepts payments online; and provides complementary banking solutions, including a loan in the form of a merchant cash advance and a deposit account, as well as solutions for its merchants and a drawcard for prospective merchants. The company primarily serves small and medium-sized enterprises in the health, hospitality, and retail industries. Tyro Payments Limited was founded in 2003 and is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Tyro Payments units | A$51.65
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Tyro Payments units | A$52.8
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Tyro Payments units | A$104.04
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Tyro Payments units | A$24.04
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Tyro Payments units | A$89.5
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Tyro Payments units | A$16.94
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Tyro Payments units | A$73.79
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Tyro Payments units | A$51.56
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Tyro Payments units | A$9.4
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert