How to buy Sezzle (SZL) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Sezzle shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
How to buy shares in Sezzle
1. Compare share trading platforms
The easiest way to buy Sezzle is from a trading platform. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
2. Create an account
To create an account on an trading platform you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
3. Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit money using the payment method that best suits you – bank transfer, PayID, POLi and credit cards are all widely accepted.
4. Buy Sezzle
You can now exchange your funds for Sezzle. On easier-to-use trading platforms, this is as easy as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking "buy."
Where to buy Sezzle stockCompare special offers, low fees and a wide range of types of investments among top trading platforms.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Steps on how to buy shares in Sezzle
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares in a US company from Australia you'll need to find a trading platform that offers access to US stock markets. If you're just starting out, look for a platform with low brokerage and foreign exchange fees.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, credit card or debit card.
- Search for Sezzle. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: SZL. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Sezzle reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At last close price of $9.2, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs. You may be able to buy a fractional share of Sezzle, depending on your broker.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Sezzle. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Stocks similar to Sezzle
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Arcadia Minerals (AM7) shares
Steps to owning and managing Arcadia Minerals shares.
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
5 best ways to invest money in Australia in 2022
What's the best way to invest money in Australia? Find out about robo advisors, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
How to buy EBR Systems (EBR) shares
Steps to owning and managing EBR Systems shares.
How to buy 5E Advanced Materials (5EA) shares
Steps to owning and managing 5E Advanced Materials shares.
How to buy Leo lithium shares
Steps to owning and managing Leo lithium shares.
How to buy Besra Gold (BEZ) shares
Steps to owning and managing Besra Gold shares.
How to buy The Lottery Corporation (TLC) shares
Steps to owning and managing The Lottery Corporation shares.
Ask an Expert