Sezzle Inc is a credit services business based in Australia. Sezzle shares (SZL) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Sezzle has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $32.5 million.
How to buy shares in Sezzle
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Sezzle. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: SZL. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Sezzle reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $N/A, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Sezzle. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Sezzle share priceUse our graph to track the performance of SZL stocks over time.
Sezzle shares at a glance
|52-week range||AUDA$0.35 - AUDA$11.83|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$7.6583|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$4.2244|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.133|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Sezzle stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
|Revenue TTM||$32.5 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$8.4 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-1.73%|
|Return on equity TTM||-187.35%|
|Market capitalisation||$1.3 billion|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Sezzle share dividends
We're not expecting Sezzle to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Sezzle Inc. provides a payments platform that facilitates payments between consumers and retailers the United States and Canada. Its platform enables customers to make online purchases and split the payment for the purchase in four equal interest free payments over six weeks. The company offers its payment solution to online stores, as well as brick-and-mortar retailers. Sezzle Inc. was founded in 2016 and is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert