We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Link Administration Holdings Limited is an information technology services business based in Australia. Link Administration Holdings shares (LNK) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Link Administration Holdings has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $1.2 billion..
How to buy shares in Link Administration Holdings
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Link Administration Holdings. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: LNK. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Link Administration Holdings reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $4.94, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Link Administration Holdings. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Link Administration Holdings key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Link Administration Holdings stock a buy or sell?
- Link Administration Holdings performance over time
- Are Link Administration Holdings shares over-valued?
- Link Administration Holdings's financials
- How volatile are Link Administration Holdings shares?
- Does Link Administration Holdings pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Link Administration Holdings share priceUse our graph to track the performance of LNK stocks over time.
Link Administration Holdings shares at a glance
|52-week range||$2.6173 - $6.5014|
|50-day moving average||$5.1706|
|200-day moving average||$4.5339|
|Dividend yield||$0.07 (1.51%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.302|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Link Administration Holdings stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Link Administration Holdings price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-12)||7.39%|
|1 month (2020-12-18)||-11.47%|
|3 months (2020-10-20)||0.82%|
|6 months (2020-07-20)||19.61%|
|1 year (2020-01-17)||-21.84%|
|2 years (2019-01-18)||-31.67%|
|3 years (2018-01-19)||-41.68%|
|5 years (2016-01-19)||-33.65%|
Is Link Administration Holdings under- or over-valued?
Valuing Link Administration Holdings stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Link Administration Holdings's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Link Administration Holdings's P/E ratio
Link Administration Holdings's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 14x. In other words, Link Administration Holdings shares trade at around 14x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Link Administration Holdings's EBITDA
Link Administration Holdings's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $151.9 million (£0.0 million).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Link Administration Holdings's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Link Administration Holdings financials
|Revenue TTM||$1.2 billion|
|Operating margin TTM||7.11%|
|Gross profit TTM||$624.5 million|
|Return on assets TTM||1.16%|
|Return on equity TTM||-5.6%|
|Market capitalisation||$2.5 billion|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Link Administration Holdings share dividends
We're not expecting Link Administration Holdings to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Link Administration Holdings share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Link Administration Holdings's shares have ranged in value from as little as $2.6173 up to $6.5014. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Link Administration Holdings's is 0.9489. This would suggest that Link Administration Holdings's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Link Administration Holdings overview
Link Administration Holdings Limited provides technology-enabled administration solutions trustees in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, Channel Islands, and internationally. The company operates through Retirement & Superannuation Solutions (RSS); Corporate Markets (CM); Banking & Credit Management (BCM); Fund Solutions (FS); and Technology & Operations (T&O) segments. The RSS segment provides core member and employer administration services; and a range of value-added services, including integrated clearing house, financial planning and advice, direct investment options, and trustee services. The CM segment offers shareholder management and analytics, stakeholder engagement, share and unit registry, employee share plans, and company secretarial support services, as well as insolvency solutions. The BCM segment provides loan origination and servicing, debt work-out, compliance, and regulatory oversight services to retail banks, investment banks, private equity funds, and other investors. The FS segment offers authorized fund management, third-party administration, and transfer agency services to asset managers and a?variety of investment funds. The T&O segment provides services for the development and maintenance of proprietary IT systems and platforms; back office support functions; and value-added services of data analytics, digital solutions, and digital communications. The company was founded in 2005 and is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Link Administration Holdings units | A$51.74
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Link Administration Holdings units | A$52.98
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Link Administration Holdings units | A$103.81
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Link Administration Holdings units | A$23.91
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Link Administration Holdings units | A$88.92
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Link Administration Holdings units | A$16.55
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Link Administration Holdings units | A$75.94
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Link Administration Holdings units | A$51.3
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Link Administration Holdings units | A$9.38
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert