How to buy Life360 shares
Own Life360 shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Life360, Inc is a software—application business based in Australia. Life360 shares (360) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Life360 has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $72.1 million.
How to buy shares in Life360
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Life360. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: 360. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Life360 reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $3.99, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Life360. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
How has coronavirus impacted Life360's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Life360's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $3.99, which is 22.31% up on its pre-crash value of $3.1 and 164.24% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $1.51.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Life360 shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $504.74 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,258.69.
Life360 share priceUse our graph to track the performance of 360 stocks over time.
Life360 shares at a glance
|52-week range||$1.51 - $4.49|
|50-day moving average||$4.0778|
|200-day moving average||$2.9379|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.2|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Life360 stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Life360 price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-11)||11.76%|
|1 month (2020-12-18)||3.64%|
|3 months (2020-10-16)||0.25%|
|6 months (2020-07-17)||28.71%|
|1 year (2020-01-17)||22.77%|
|2 years (2019-01-14)||N/A|
|3 years (2018-01-14)||N/A|
|5 years (2016-01-14)||N/A|
Is Life360 under- or over-valued?
Valuing Life360 stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Life360's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Life360's P/E ratio
Life360's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 7x. In other words, Life360 shares trade at around 7x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
|Revenue TTM||$72.1 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$56.7 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-13.56%|
|Return on equity TTM||-25.5%|
|Market capitalisation||$629.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Life360 share dividends
We're not expecting Life360 to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Life360, Inc. develops and delivers a mobile application in the United States and internationally. It offers Life360 application for families that provides communications, driving safety, and location sharing information. The company was formerly known as LReady, Inc. and changed its name to Life360, Inc. in October 2011. Life360, Inc. was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Life360 units | A$51.7
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Life360 units | A$52.97
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Life360 units | A$102.29
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Life360 units | A$23.73
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Life360 units | A$88.25
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Life360 units | A$16
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Life360 units | A$74.89
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Life360 units | A$50.91
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Life360 units | A$9.43
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert