How to buy Lake Resources N.L (LKE) shares in Australia
Learn how to easily invest in Lake Resources N.L shares.
How to buy shares in Lake Resources N.L
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Lake Resources N.L. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: LKE. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Lake Resources N.L reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Lake Resources N.L. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Lake Resources N.L key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Lake Resources N.L stock a buy or sell?
- Lake Resources N.L performance over time
- Lake Resources N.L's financials
- How volatile are Lake Resources N.L shares?
- Does Lake Resources N.L pay a dividend?
- Have Lake Resources N.L shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Lake Resources N.L stock price (ASX:LKE)Use our graph to track the performance of LKE stocks over time.
Lake Resources N.L shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.14 - $1.045|
|50-day moving average||$0.1705|
|200-day moving average||$0.3429|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.03|
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Lake Resources N.L stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Lake Resources N.L price performance over time
|1 week (2023-11-24)||-13.33%|
|1 month (2023-11-02)||-18.75%|
|3 months (2023-09-01)||-39.53%|
|6 months (2023-06-02)||-75.00%|
|1 year (2022-12-02)||-87.38%|
|2 years (2021-12-02)||-84.15%|
|3 years (2020-12-02)||60.49%|
|5 years (2018-11-30)||13.04%|
Lake Resources N.L financials
|Revenue TTM||$43.7 million|
|Operating margin TTM||31.67%|
|Gross profit TTM||$43.7 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-3.39%|
|Return on equity TTM||-23.92%|
|Market capitalisation||$213.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Lake Resources N.L share dividends
We're not expecting Lake Resources N.L to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Lake Resources N.L's shares ever split?
Lake Resources N.L's shares were split on a 3:4 basis on 6 November 2008. So if you had owned 4 shares the day before the split, the next day you would own 3 shares. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Lake Resources N.L shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 33.3% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Lake Resources N.L shares which in turn could have impacted Lake Resources N.L's share price.
Lake Resources N.L share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Lake Resources N.L's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.14 up to $1.045. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Lake Resources N.L's is 0.384. This would suggest that Lake Resources N.L's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Lake Resources N.L overview
Lake Resources NL explores for and develops lithium brine projects in Argentina, Australia, and the United States. The company's flagship project is the Kachi lithium brine project located in Catamarca province, Argentina. It also explores for minerals. Lake Resources NL was incorporated in 1997 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Stocks similar to Lake Resources N.L
Lake Resources N.L in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy OpenAI stock in Australia
Looking to jump on the AI bandwagon? Here's how you can invest in ChatGPT and its parent company OpenAI from Australia.
Best performing stocks on the ASX in 2023 (Updated weekly)
Looking for the best performing stocks in Australia? We update this list weekly.
Cryptocurrency ETFs explained: A simple guide for investors (2023)
If you’re looking for ways to gain exposure to Bitcoin and other digital currencies, cryptocurrency ETFs could be worth exploring. Find out what crypto ETFs are and how they work in this introductory guide.
How to buy Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes SA ADR (GOL) shares in Australia
Steps to owning and managing Gol Linhas Aéreas Inteligentes SA shares from Australia.
How to buy Microsoft (MSFT) shares in Australia
Steps to owning and managing Microsoft shares from in Australia.
A beginner’s guide to Lego investing
Looking for alternative investments? With a ROI of up to 3,593% lego may be worth considering. Read on to find out which lego sets are worth the investment.
The cheapest stock brokers in Australia (Dec 2023)
Find cheap stock brokerage in Australia when buying and selling shares on the ASX and other international exchanges.
What is the money market?
Learn about the money market and everyday consumer money market products.
Is investing in crowdfunding a safe investment?
Equity crowdfunding offers a unique opportunity for investors and for Australian startups, but Australia’s regulatory framework surrounding crowdfunding still lags behind the rest of the world.
The best trading platforms in Australia for 2023
Follow these tips to find the best share trading platform for you.
Ask an Expert