How to buy Lake Resources N.L shares
Own Lake Resources N.L shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Lake Resources NL is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Lake Resources N.L shares (LKE) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Lake Resources N.L has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $51.5 million.
How to buy shares in Lake Resources N.L
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Lake Resources N.L. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: LKE. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Lake Resources N.L reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.059, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Lake Resources N.L. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Lake Resources N.L key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Lake Resources N.L stock a buy or sell?
- Lake Resources N.L performance over time
- Lake Resources N.L's financials
- How volatile are Lake Resources N.L shares?
- Does Lake Resources N.L pay a dividend?
- Have Lake Resources N.L shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Lake Resources N.L share priceUse our graph to track the performance of LKE stocks over time.
Lake Resources N.L shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.022 - $0.094|
|50-day moving average||$0.0554|
|200-day moving average||$0.041|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.01|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Lake Resources N.L stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Lake Resources N.L price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-12)||-38.54%|
|1 month (2020-12-18)||-13.24%|
|3 months (2020-10-20)||-15.71%|
|6 months (2020-07-20)||63.89%|
|1 year (2020-01-17)||25.53%|
|2 years (2019-01-18)||-14.49%|
|3 years (2018-01-19)||-73.18%|
|5 years (2016-01-19)||1,080.00%|
Lake Resources N.L financials
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||-15.13%|
|Return on equity TTM||-30.65%|
|Market capitalisation||$51.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Lake Resources N.L share dividends
We're not expecting Lake Resources N.L to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Lake Resources N.L's shares ever split?
Lake Resources N.L's shares were split on a 3:4 basis on 7 November 2008. So if you had owned 4 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 3 shares. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Lake Resources N.L shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 33.3% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Lake Resources N.L shares which in turn could have impacted Lake Resources N.L's share price.
Lake Resources N.L share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Lake Resources N.L's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.022 up to $0.094. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Lake Resources N.L's is -1.508. This would suggest that Lake Resources N.L's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, Lake Resources N.L has bucked the trend.
Lake Resources N.L overview
Lake Resources NL explores for and develops lithium projects in Argentina. Its flagship project is the Kachi lithium brine project that consists of 37 mining leases covering an area of approximately 70,400 hectares located in Catamarca province, Argentina. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Lake Resources N.L units | A$51.73
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Lake Resources N.L units | A$52.92
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Lake Resources N.L units | A$103.5
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Lake Resources N.L units | A$23.84
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Lake Resources N.L units | A$88.09
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Lake Resources N.L units | A$16.16
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Lake Resources N.L units | A$75.2
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Lake Resources N.L units | A$50.77
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Lake Resources N.L units | A$9.4
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert