How to buy Lake Resources N.L (LKE) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Lake Resources N.L shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
How to buy shares in Lake Resources N.L
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Lake Resources N.L. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: LKE. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Lake Resources N.L reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Lake Resources N.L. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Lake Resources N.L key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Lake Resources N.L stock a buy or sell?
- Lake Resources N.L performance over time
- Lake Resources N.L's financials
- How volatile are Lake Resources N.L shares?
- Does Lake Resources N.L pay a dividend?
- Have Lake Resources N.L shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Lake Resources N.L stock price (ASX:LKE)Use our graph to track the performance of LKE stocks over time.
Lake Resources N.L shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.049 - $0.68|
|50-day moving average||$0.563|
|200-day moving average||$0.3822|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.006|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Lake Resources N.L stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Lake Resources N.L price performance over time
|1 week (2021-09-09)||3.00%|
|1 month (2021-08-19)||-14.17%|
|3 months (2021-06-18)||68.85%|
|6 months (2021-03-19)||53.73%|
|1 year (2020-09-18)||758.33%|
|2 years (2019-09-19)||1,187.50%|
|3 years (2018-09-19)||485.23%|
|5 years (2016-09-19)||951.02%|
Lake Resources N.L financials
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||-12.43%|
|Return on equity TTM||-25.08%|
|Market capitalisation||$571.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Lake Resources N.L share dividends
We're not expecting Lake Resources N.L to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Lake Resources N.L's shares ever split?
Lake Resources N.L's shares were split on a 3:4 basis on 6 November 2008. So if you had owned 4 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 3 shares. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Lake Resources N.L shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 33.3% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Lake Resources N.L shares which in turn could have impacted Lake Resources N.L's share price.
Lake Resources N.L share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Lake Resources N.L's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.049 up to $0.68. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Lake Resources N.L's is -0.3044. This would suggest that Lake Resources N.L's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, Lake Resources N.L has bucked the trend.
Lake Resources N.L overview
Lake Resources NL explores for and develops lithium brine projects in Argentina. Its flagship project is its 100% owned Kachi lithium brine project that consists of 37 mining leases covering an area of approximately 70,400 hectares located in Catamarca province, Argentina. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Stocks similar to Lake Resources N.L
Lake Resources N.L in the news
The Ripple from Lake Resources: Biden delivers decade-long EV boost; battery metals go mainstream; lithium prices jump as supply fears intensify
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Green Technology Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Green Technology Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Why the BHP and FMG share price is being battered today
Shares in iron ore miners BHP, Rio Tinto and Fortescue Metals are still up 10-20% over the past 12 months.
Why is the Telstra share price running higher today?
Shares in the telecoms operator have jumped nearly 40% over the last 12 months.
How to buy IRON Titanium Token (TITAN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the IRON Titanium Token (TITAN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Wabi (WABI) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Wabi (WABI) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Cindicator (CND) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Cindicator (CND) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy MonaCoin (MONA) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the MonaCoin (MONA) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Bluzelle (BLZ) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Bluzelle (BLZ) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Whitecoin (XWC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Whitecoin (XWC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Storj (STORJ) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Storj (STORJ) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert