How to buy Impression Healthcare shares | A$0.08
Own Impression Healthcare shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Incannex Healthcare Limited is a drug manufacturers—specialty & generic business based in Australia. Impression Healthcare shares (IHL) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.08 – a decrease of 15.79% over the previous week. Impression Healthcare has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $609,429.
How to buy shares in Impression Healthcare
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Impression Healthcare . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: IHL. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Impression Healthcare reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.08, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Impression Healthcare . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Impression Healthcare key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Impression Healthcare stock a buy or sell?
- Impression Healthcare performance over time
- Impression Healthcare 's financials
- How volatile are Impression Healthcare shares?
- Does Impression Healthcare pay a dividend?
- Have Impression Healthcare shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Impression Healthcare 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Impression Healthcare 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.08, which is 25.00% up on its pre-crash value of $0.06 and 175.86% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.029.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Impression Healthcare shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $458.02 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,221.37.
Impression Healthcare share priceUse our graph to track the performance of IHL stocks over time.
Impression Healthcare shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.08|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.029 - AUDA$0.097|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0687|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0597|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.006|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Impression Healthcare stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Impression Healthcare price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-14)||-15.79%|
|1 month (2020-09-22)||50.94%|
|3 months (2020-07-21)||14.29%|
|6 months (2020-04-21)||53.85%|
|1 year (2019-10-21)||-3.61%|
|2 years (2018-10-19)||400.00%|
|3 years (2017-10-20)||250.88%|
|5 years (2015-10-21)||48.15%|
Impression Healthcare financials
|Gross profit TTM||$159,084|
|Return on assets TTM||-97.13%|
|Return on equity TTM||-286.05%|
|Market capitalisation||$85 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Impression Healthcare share dividends
We're not expecting Impression Healthcare to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Impression Healthcare 's shares ever split?
Impression Healthcare 's shares were split on a 1:20 basis on 28 July 2016. So if you had owned 20 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Impression Healthcare shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 1900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Impression Healthcare shares which in turn could have impacted Impression Healthcare 's share price.
Impression Healthcare share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Impression Healthcare 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.029 up to $0.097. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Impression Healthcare 's is 1.4278. This would suggest that Impression Healthcare 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Impression Healthcare overview
Incannex Healthcare Limited engages in the research, development, and sale of medicinal cannabinoid products in Australia. It offers pharmaceutical grade cannabinoid products under the Incannex brand name. The company's therapeutic products in clinical trials include IHL-42X for obstructive sleep apnea; IHL-216A for traumatic brain injury; IHL-675A for sepsis associated acute respiratory distress syndrome; and IHL-493C for temporomandibular joint dysfunction. It has partnership with The Alfred Hospital and Novotech on IHL-42X clinical program for obstructive sleep apnea. The company was formerly known as Impression Healthcare Limited and changed its name to Incannex Healthcare Limited in June 2020. Incannex Healthcare Limited is based in Castle Hill, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Where to buy xbox one racing wheels online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One racing wheels online in Australia.
Where to buy xbox one consoles online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One consoles online in Australia.
Where to buy xbox one chargers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One chargers online in Australia.
Where to buy xbox one cables online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One cables online in Australia.
Where to buy xbox 360 online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 online in Australia.
Where to buy xbox 360 remotes online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 remotes online in Australia.
Where to buy xbox 360 racing wheels online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 racing wheels online in Australia.
Where to buy xbox 360 headsets online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 headsets online in Australia.
Where to buy xbox 360 games online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 games online in Australia.
Where to buy xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia.
Ask an Expert