How to buy Impression Healthcare (IHL) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Impression Healthcare shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Incannex Healthcare Limited is a drug manufacturers-specialty & generic business based in Australia. Impression Healthcare shares (IHL) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Impression Healthcare has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $1.9 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Impression Healthcare
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Impression Healthcare . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: IHL. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Impression Healthcare reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Impression Healthcare . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Impression Healthcare key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Impression Healthcare stock a buy or sell?
- Impression Healthcare performance over time
- Impression Healthcare 's financials
- How volatile are Impression Healthcare shares?
- Does Impression Healthcare pay a dividend?
- Have Impression Healthcare shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Impression Healthcare stock price (ASX:IHL)Use our graph to track the performance of IHL stocks over time.
Impression Healthcare shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.058 - $0.45|
|50-day moving average||$0.3599|
|200-day moving average||$0.2802|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.008|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Impression Healthcare stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Impression Healthcare price performance over time
|1 week (2021-09-17)||-6.25%|
|1 month (2021-08-24)||1.35%|
|3 months (2021-06-25)||47.06%|
|6 months (2021-03-25)||74.42%|
|1 year (2020-09-24)||557.89%|
|2 years (2019-09-24)||331.03%|
|3 years (2018-09-24)||2,186.59%|
|5 years (2016-09-23)||421.56%|
Impression Healthcare financials
|Revenue TTM||$1.9 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$985,628|
|Return on assets TTM||-63.94%|
|Return on equity TTM||-139.1%|
|Market capitalisation||$438.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Impression Healthcare share dividends
We're not expecting Impression Healthcare to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Impression Healthcare 's shares ever split?
Impression Healthcare 's shares were split on a 1:20 basis on 28 July 2016. So if you had owned 20 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Impression Healthcare shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 1900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Impression Healthcare shares which in turn could have impacted Impression Healthcare 's share price.
Impression Healthcare share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Impression Healthcare 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.058 up to $0.45. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Impression Healthcare 's is 2.0963. This would suggest that Impression Healthcare 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Impression Healthcare overview
Incannex Healthcare Limited engages in the research, development, and sale of medicinal cannabinoid products in Australia. It offers pharmaceutical grade cannabinoid products under the Incannex brand name. The company's products include IHL-42X, which is in Phase II clinical trials for obstructive sleep apnea; IHL-216A for traumatic brain injury; and IHL-675A, a combination of hydroxychloroquine and cannabidiol for the prevention and treatment of inflammatory lung conditions, such as acute respiratory distress syndrome, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, asthma, and bronchitis, as well as rheumatoid arthritis and inflammatory bowel diseases. It has partnership with The Alfred Hospital and Novotech on IHL-42X clinical program for obstructive sleep apnea; and Monash Trauma Group at the Department of Neuroscience, Monash University to conduct a study on the protective effect of IHL-216A in sports concussion. The company was formerly known as Impression Healthcare Limited and changed its name to Incannex Healthcare Limited in June 2020. Incannex Healthcare Limited was incorporated 2001 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Stocks similar to Impression Healthcare
Impression Healthcare in the news
Is Incannex Healthcare Limited (ASX:IHL) Popular Amongst Insiders?
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Cosmos Exploration IPO
Everything we know about the Cosmos Exploration IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
What is behind the bounce in the Zip Co share price?
Shares in BNPL provider Zip Co have slipped more than 13% in the last 6 months.
Why the AGL share price has rebounded today
Shares in electricity giant AGL Energy are down 60% in the last 12 months.
How to invest in the Dundas Minerals IPO
Everything we know about the Dundas Minerals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Kalgoorlie Gold Mining IPO
Everything we know about the Kalgoorlie Gold Mining IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
The best iron ore stocks on the ASX (2021)
We look at some of the biggest and best performing iron ore stocks in Australia.
Why are the CBA and WBC share prices stumbling today?
Shares in the major banks have risen more than 50% in the last 12 months.
How to buy Evergrande shares from Australia
Steps to owning and managing China Evergrande Group shares from Australia.
How to invest in the Hamelin Gold IPO
Everything we know about the Hamelin Gold IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Lykos Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Lykos Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert