We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Corporate Travel Management Limited is a travel services business based in Australia. Corporate Travel Management shares (CTD) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Corporate Travel Management has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $316.4 million.
How to buy shares in Corporate Travel Management
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Corporate Travel Management. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CTD. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Corporate Travel Management reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $17.69, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Corporate Travel Management. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Corporate Travel Management key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Corporate Travel Management stock a buy or sell?
- Corporate Travel Management performance over time
- Are Corporate Travel Management shares over-valued?
- Corporate Travel Management's financials
- How volatile are Corporate Travel Management shares?
- Does Corporate Travel Management pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Corporate Travel Management's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Corporate Travel Management's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $17.69, which is 9.78% up on its pre-crash value of $15.96 and 306.20% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $4.355.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Corporate Travel Management shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $329.13 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,010.81.
Corporate Travel Management share priceUse our graph to track the performance of CTD stocks over time.
Corporate Travel Management shares at a glance
|52-week range||$4.355 - $22.2152|
|50-day moving average||$18.6948|
|200-day moving average||$15.2561|
|Dividend yield||$0.39 (2.31%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.738|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Corporate Travel Management stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Corporate Travel Management price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-08)||5.30%|
|1 month (2020-12-15)||-3.49%|
|3 months (2020-10-15)||2.55%|
|6 months (2020-07-15)||100.57%|
|1 year (2020-01-15)||-18.44%|
|2 years (2019-01-15)||-23.02%|
|3 years (2018-01-15)||-13.92%|
|5 years (2016-01-15)||44.19%|
Is Corporate Travel Management under- or over-valued?
Valuing Corporate Travel Management stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Corporate Travel Management's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Corporate Travel Management's P/E ratio
Corporate Travel Management's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 13x. In other words, Corporate Travel Management shares trade at around 13x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Corporate Travel Management's EBITDA
Corporate Travel Management's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $14.8 million (£0.0 million).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Corporate Travel Management's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Corporate Travel Management financials
|Revenue TTM||$316.4 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$102.4 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-0.2%|
|Return on equity TTM||-1.85%|
|Market capitalisation||$2.2 billion|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Corporate Travel Management share dividends
We're not expecting Corporate Travel Management to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Corporate Travel Management share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Corporate Travel Management's shares have ranged in value from as little as $4.355 up to $22.2152. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Corporate Travel Management's is 2.1272. This would suggest that Corporate Travel Management's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Corporate Travel Management overview
Corporate Travel Management Limited, a travel management solutions company, manages the purchase and delivery of travel services for the corporate market worldwide. It operates in four segments: Travel Services Australia and New Zealand, Travel Services North America, Travel Services Asia, and Travel Services Europe. The company provides strategic account management, small business travel, and event travel management services; and resource travel management products, which include shift management tools, emergency evacuation solutions, and charter negotiation and expense solutions. It also offers sport travel management and leisure travel management services. Corporate Travel Management Limited was founded in 1994 and is headquartered in Brisbane, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Corporate Travel Management units | A$51.7
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Corporate Travel Management units | A$52.97
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Corporate Travel Management units | A$102.29
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Corporate Travel Management units | A$23.73
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Corporate Travel Management units | A$88.25
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Corporate Travel Management units | A$16
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Corporate Travel Management units | A$74.89
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Corporate Travel Management units | A$50.91
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Corporate Travel Management units | A$9.43
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert