Corporate Travel Management Limited is a travel services business based in Australia. Corporate Travel Management shares (CTD) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $16.16 – an increase of 0.31% over the previous week. Corporate Travel Management has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $316.4 million.
How to buy shares in Corporate Travel Management
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Corporate Travel Management. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CTD. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Corporate Travel Management reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $16.16, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Corporate Travel Management. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Corporate Travel Management key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Corporate Travel Management stock a buy or sell?
- Corporate Travel Management performance over time
- Are Corporate Travel Management shares over-valued?
- Corporate Travel Management's financials
- How volatile are Corporate Travel Management shares?
- Does Corporate Travel Management pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Corporate Travel Management share priceUse our graph to track the performance of CTD stocks over time.
Corporate Travel Management shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$16.16|
|52-week range||AUDA$4.355 - AUDA$22.515|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$14.4547|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$11.1912|
|Dividend yield||AUDA$0.4 (2.48%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$0.738|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Corporate Travel Management stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Corporate Travel Management price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-23)||0.31%|
|1 month (2020-08-28)||3.59%|
|3 months (2020-06-30)||66.77%|
|6 months (2020-03-30)||95.17%|
|1 year (2019-09-30)||-14.41%|
|2 years (2018-09-28)||-47.07%|
|3 years (2017-09-29)||-26.08%|
|5 years (2015-09-30)||68.30%|
Is Corporate Travel Management under- or over-valued?
Valuing Corporate Travel Management stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Corporate Travel Management's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Corporate Travel Management's P/E ratio
Corporate Travel Management's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 13x. In other words, Corporate Travel Management shares trade at around 13x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Corporate Travel Management's EBITDA
Corporate Travel Management's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $14.8 million.
The EBITDA is a measure of a Corporate Travel Management's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Corporate Travel Management financials
|Revenue TTM||$316.4 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$102.4 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-0.2%|
|Return on equity TTM||-1.85%|
|Market capitalisation||$1.8 billion|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Corporate Travel Management share dividends
Dividend payout ratio: 54.2% of net profits
Recently Corporate Travel Management has paid out, on average, around 54.2% of net profits as dividends. That has enabled analysts to estimate a "forward annual dividend yield" of 2.48% of the current stock value. This means that over a year, based on recent payouts (which are sadly no guarantee of future payouts), Corporate Travel Management shareholders could enjoy a 2.48% return on their shares, in the form of dividend payments. In Corporate Travel Management's case, that would currently equate to about A$0.4 per share.
Corporate Travel Management's payout ratio would broadly be considered high, and as such this stock could appeal to those looking to generate an income. Bear in mind however that companies should normally also look to re-invest a decent amount of net profits to ensure future growth.
The latest dividend was paid out to all shareholders who bought their shares by 4 March 2020 (the "ex-dividend date").
Corporate Travel Management share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Corporate Travel Management's shares have ranged in value from as little as $4.355 up to $22.515. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Corporate Travel Management's is 2.1536. This would suggest that Corporate Travel Management's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Corporate Travel Management overview
Corporate Travel Management Limited, a travel management solutions company, manages the purchase and delivery of travel services for the corporate market worldwide. It operates in four segments: Travel Services Australia and New Zealand, Travel Services North America, Travel Services Asia, and Travel Services Europe. The company provides strategic account management, small business travel, and event travel management services; and resource travel management products, which include shift management tools, emergency evacuation solutions, and charter negotiation and expense solutions. It also offers sport travel management and leisure travel management services. Corporate Travel Management Limited was founded in 1994 and is headquartered in Brisbane, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert