How to buy Chalice Gold Mines shares
Own Chalice Gold Mines shares in just a few minutes.
Chalice Gold Mines Limited is a gold business based in Australia. Chalice Gold Mines shares (CHN) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Chalice Gold Mines has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $734,481.
How to buy shares in Chalice Gold Mines
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Chalice Gold Mines. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CHN. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Chalice Gold Mines reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $N/A, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Chalice Gold Mines. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
Chalice Gold Mines share priceUse our graph to track the performance of CHN stocks over time.
Chalice Gold Mines shares at a glance
|52-week range||AUDA$0.145 - AUDA$2.63|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$1.4957|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$1.0424|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.043|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Chalice Gold Mines stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Chalice Gold Mines financials
|Gross profit TTM||$670,522|
|Return on assets TTM||-21.29%|
|Return on equity TTM||-32.08%|
|Market capitalisation||$794.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Chalice Gold Mines share dividends
We're not expecting Chalice Gold Mines to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Chalice Gold Mines share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Chalice Gold Mines's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.145 up to $2.63. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Chalice Gold Mines's is -1.2813. This would suggest that Chalice Gold Mines's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, Chalice Gold Mines has bucked the trend.
Chalice Gold Mines overview
Chalice Gold Mines Limited operates as a mineral exploration company in Australia and Canada. The company explores for gold, copper, vanadium, and nickel deposits. Its flagship property is the Pyramid Hill gold project, which covers an area of approximately 5,140 square kilometers located in northern Victoria. The company was incorporated in 2005 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert