Aussie Personal Loan
With a low minimum amount and a fixed interest rate, the Aussie Personal Loan can help you finance what you need.
The Aussie Personal Loan is designed to give you access to the funds you need for your next purchase, combining a competitive interest rate with a low minimum loan amount. It offers fixed repayment amounts and tailor your repayment schedule to fit your budget.
From 12.99% (fixed)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Min Loan Amount
Things to consider about the Aussie Personal Loan
The Aussie Personal Loan can be used for a variety of purposes including holidays, weddings, cars, renovations or debt consolidation. The loan comes with a fixed interest rate of 12.99% p.a. so your repayments are locked in to keep your finances simple. The Aussie Personal Loan is unsecured so you won’t have to put any of your assets up as collateral. Keep in mind that paying off your loan early will attract a fee.
Features of the Aussie Personal Loan
- Fixed interest rate. The Aussie Personal Loan features a fixed rate from 12.99% p.a. for the life of the loan (comparison rate of 13.94% p.a.).
- Fees and charges. There is a $199 establishment fee and an ongoing administration fee of $10 per month. If you choose to pay off your loan early, there is also an early termination fee.
- Loan terms. Choose a loan term between 1 to 7 years.
- Loan amount. The minimum loan amount to qualify for the advertised fixed interest rate is $3,000.
- Repayment options. Standard repayments are monthly but you can choose to make them weekly or fortnightly to line up with your budgeting preferences.
How you can apply for the Aussie Personal Loan
If the Aussie Personal Loan sounds like the right option for you, click "Go to Site" to be transferred to Aussie’s secure online application form. In order to be approved you must:
- Be 18 years or older
- Have permanent residency in Australia
- Be working in a consistent job that pays more than $24,000 p.a.
- Have had a clean credit history for the past five years
Have the following on hand to complete your application:
- Your driver’s licence or proof of residency
- Details of your financial situation including income, assets, expenses and liabilities
- Proof of employment including details of your employer and tax returns
It will take approximately 15 minutes to complete the online application form. You do not need to be a current customer of Aussie to apply.
The Aussie Personal Loan offers reliability and peace of mind with a fixed rate and repayment options. Click "Go to Site" if it sounds like the right loan for your next purchase.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a variable rate between 9.99% p.a. and 17.99% p.a. (9.99% p.a. to 17.99% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
A credit limit up to $75,000 that you can continue to draw down over terms up to 5 years. Note: No establishment fee and no monthly account service fees apply if you apply and are approved before 31 March 2020.
You'll receive a variable rate between p.a. and 16.40 p.a. based on your risk profile
A flexible loan with amounts from $2,001 and terms starting from 6 months. Interest and comparison rates calculated for a loan term of 3 years.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 28.69% p.a. based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $70,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.