Aussie Personal Loan
This personal loan comes with a low minimum amount and a fixed interest rate. Establishment fees and ongoing fees apply.
- Aussie is no longer offering its personal loans to new customers. You can compare your other personal loan options here.
The Aussie Personal Loan offers fixed repayment amounts and repayment schedules tailored to fit your budget. The minimum borrowing amount is $3,000, with loan terms between 1 to 7 years. You can choose the standard monthly repayment schedule. Or you can make repayments weekly or fortnightly, depending on your budget. This loan is unsecured and there is a penalty for paying off the loan early. Establishment fees are $199, and an ongoing $10 administration fee applies each month.
From 12.99% (fixed)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Min Loan Amount
Things to consider about the Aussie Personal Loan
The Aussie Personal Loan can be used for a variety of purposes including holidays, weddings, cars, renovations or debt consolidation. The loan comes with a fixed interest rate of 12.99% p.a. so your repayments are locked in to keep your finances simple. The Aussie Personal Loan is unsecured so you won’t have to put any of your assets up as collateral. Keep in mind that paying off your loan early will attract a fee.
Features of the Aussie Personal Loan
- Fixed interest rate. The Aussie Personal Loan features a fixed rate from 12.99% p.a. for the life of the loan (comparison rate of 13.94% p.a.).
- Fees and charges. There is a $199 establishment fee and an ongoing administration fee of $10 per month. If you choose to pay off your loan early, there is also an early termination fee.
- Loan terms. Choose a loan term between 1 to 7 years.
- Loan amount. The minimum loan amount to qualify for the advertised fixed interest rate is $3,000.
- Repayment options. Standard repayments are monthly but you can choose to make them weekly or fortnightly to line up with your budgeting preferences.
How you can apply for the Aussie Personal Loan
If the Aussie Personal Loan sounds like the right option for you, click "Go to Site" to be transferred to Aussie’s secure online application form. In order to be approved you must:
- Be 18 years or older
- Have permanent residency in Australia
- Be working in a consistent job that pays more than $24,000 p.a.
- Have had a clean credit history for the past five years
Have the following on hand to complete your application:
- Your driver’s licence or proof of residency
- Details of your financial situation including income, assets, expenses and liabilities
- Proof of employment including details of your employer and tax returns
It will take approximately 15 minutes to complete the online application form. You do not need to be a current customer of Aussie to apply.
The Aussie Personal Loan offers reliability and peace of mind with a fixed rate and repayment options. Click "Go to Site" if it sounds like the right loan for your next purchase.
Compare other personal loans
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 5.35% p.a. and based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $50,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 8.99% p.a.
Apply for up to $50,000 to use for a variety of purposes without needing to add security. Available to self-employed applicants.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 7.91% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
An unsecured loan up to $55,000 you can use for a range of purposes and pay off over up to 7 years. Note: Majority of customers will get the headline rate of 12.69% p.a. (13.56% p.a. comparison rate) or less. See Comparison rate warning in (i) above.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 20.49% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.