LUCRF Super | Performance, features and fees
LUCRF Super is an industry super fund open to all Australians with 11 different investment options available.
Past performance - 1 year
Past performance - 5 Years
Calculated fees p.a. on $50,000 balance
What are the key features of LUCRF Super?
- Industry super fund. LUCRF Super is an industry super fund, meaning its profits go back into the fund to benefit members instead of shareholders.
- 11 investment options. You can choose between a range of ready-made investment options or build your own portfolio from a selection of individual asset class options.
- MySuper product. The default investment option is an approved MySuper product designed to be a low-fee, no-frills option suited to the majority of members
- Mobile app. Members can download the free LUCRF Super mobile app to keep track of their super balance and contributions and switch investment options 24/7.
- Flexible insurance cover. You can select the insurance cover that suits you, or choose to opt out of cover all together.
- LUCRF community Program. LUCRF partners with local organisations to help create positive initiatives and projects that support the community.
What investment options does LUCRF Super offer?
LUCRF Super offers five pre-mixed diversified investment options, as well as six single asset class options.
What fees does LUCRF Super charge?
You don't pay any entry fees, account set-up fees or exit fees. You can also switch investment options at any time for free.
Example of annual fees based on $50,000 in MySuper Balanced (the default option)
Annual admin fee: $91.76 plus 0.21% of balance.
Indirect cost ratio (including investment fees): 0.6%
Calculated annual cost on $50,000 balance: $497
What insurance cover does LUCRF Super offer?
If you're over 25, have more than $6,000 in super and receive employer contributions you'll automatically receive the default level of cover for Death and Death & Total Permanent Disablement (TPD) insurance. You can increase this cover or opt out entirely at any time. You can also choose to add Income Protection cover if you feel you need it.
If you're under 25 and have a balance below $6000 when you join, you'll automatically be opted out of insurance cover.
How do I join LUCRF Super?
You can apply online by filling out the application form.
You will need to supply:
- Personal details. You'll need to provide your personal contact details including your Australian residential address.
- Previous super fund details. If you'd like to consolidate an existing super fund with your new fund online, you will need to provide your current fund details.
You will need to select:
- Investment option. You'll be asked to choose your investment option from those detailed above, so consider this before beginning your application. If you don't make a choice your super will be invested in the MySuper Balanced option.
- Insurance instructions. You'll be asked if you'd like to opt out of or tailor the default insurance policies, as detailed above.