Compare the differences between CommSec and nabtrade and decide which account best suits your needs.
CommSec and nabtrade both offer trustworthy, Australian share trading accounts with competitive fees. If you're tossing up between making a decision on one of the two, then this guide is designed to help choose the best account for your needs.
Whether you're a long term share investor or a day trader, no two investors are alike. As a result, you need to compare the account features of CommSec and nabtrade that are most relevant to you.
Start with the comparison table and then read each of our CommSec and nabtrade share trading account reviews for a deeper look at the two accounts.
Compare CommSec vs nabtrade
In order to help you make a better informed decision, we've listed side by side, an overview of the CommSec and nabtrade share trading account's main features.
- $14.95 per trade up to $5,000
- $19.95 per trade over $5,000
- $10.00 per trade up to $1000 (with CommSec CDIA cash account)
- $19.95 per trade between $1000 and $10,000 (with a CommSec CDIA cash account)
- $29.95 per trade between $10,000 and $25,000 (with your own cash account)
- Free dynamic data: Latest market insights will help develop your investment strategy.
- Advanced charting: Leverage nabtrade’s charting tools to locate your next trading opportunity.
- Market insights: CommSec provide live share market data and reports, video tutorials, movements in stock prices and the latest market trends.
- Executive interviews: Video interviews with leading industry figures discussing investment strategies and opportunities.
- Global Scanner: Source strategies for both local and global stocks.
- Real-time notifications: Keep up to date with any movements in share trading prices or volumes of shares traded.
- Charting tools: These can help you compare stocks and assess their value.
- Conditional orders: Using conditional orders can help you ensure your trades are placed even when you’re not actively assessing the market.
- Trading Central: This provides strategic insights to help with the timing of your investments.
- Wise-Owl.com: This identifies opportunities amongst ASX emerging companies.
- Research platform: With a diverse range of research tools and reports, you can make better informed investment decisions.
- FAQ: nabtrade feature a comprehensive FAQ section.
- Customer Care: You can contact a nabtrade customer service representative Monday-Friday 8am-8pm AEST.
- CommSec Advisory: This advisory platform helps you to increase your wealth by accessing resources and professional guidance.
- Customer Care: You can contact a CommSec customer service representative Monday-Friday 8am-7pm AEST.
- Access: Trade online with nabtrade using the IRESS Trader app- available on iOS.
- Global Markets: Trade international shares across five markets, eight exchanges and over 10,000 global equities and exchange traded funds.
- Access: Manage your portfolio when you’re on the go with the free CommSec app, available on both iOS and Android.
- Global Markets: Access over 25 global markets with professional stock recommendations to help you manage and diversify your portfolio.
CommSec and nabtrade share trading account reviews
Take a deeper look into the details of the CommSec and nabtrade share trading accounts. Click through the links below and take a look at our featured reviews of the two brokers.
- CommSec share trading review - "With a CommSec share trading account, clients can buy shares online quickly, easily and most importantly, affordably. Whether via their browser or mobile app, CommSec clients have access to real time quotes, news and state of the art charting to help give them the competitive advantage required to succeed in the share market."
- nabtrade online share trading review - "Whether you're a seasoned trader or someone who's new to the investment game, nabtrade simplifies the share trading process. The online trading platform has a user-friendly interface, comprehensive research and reporting available and a tiered service level tailored to your trading activity. Whatever type of trading you're looking to do, nabtrade can help you research, invest and optimise your trades and investments."
Compare share and CFD trading accounts
If neither CommSec or nabtrade look right for you, take a look at our guide on choosing the best online trading share trading platform or take a look at some of the brokers in the table below.