How to buy YG Entertainment shares | ₩45500
Own YG Entertainment stock in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
How to buy shares in YG Entertainment
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares in an international company from Australia you’ll need to find a trading platform that offers access to international stock markets. If you’re just starting out, look for a platform with low brokerage and foreign exchange fees.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, credit card or debit card.
- Search for YG Entertainment. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: 122870. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until YG Entertainment reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of ₩45500, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs. You may be able to buy a fractional share of YG Entertainment, depending on your broker.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of YG Entertainment. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Price details for YG Entertainment (122870)
YG Entertainment stock priceUse our graph to track the performance of 122870 stocks over time.
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Should I buy YG Entertainment shares?
This is not a recommendation, it represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
YG Entertainment company summary
YG Entertainment (122870) is a leading Entertainment business based in the Korea. YG Entertainment (122870) is listed on the KRX and employs 0 staff.
|Type||Common Stock||Country ISO||KR|
|Name||YG Entertainment Inc||ISIN||KR7122870009|
|Currency name||Korean Won||Full-time employees||0|
Detailed company information
YG Entertainment Inc. operates as an entertainment company in South Korea. The company publishes and distributes digital music and other materials. It also trains and offers artists, as well as provides content services. The company was formerly known as Hyun Entertainment and changed its name to YG Entertainment Inc. in April 2001. YG Entertainment Inc. was founded in 1996 and is based in Seoul, South Korea.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Althea Group shares | A$0.46
Steps to owning and managing Althea Group shares.
How to buy AusCann Group shares | A$0.195
Steps to owning and managing AusCann Group shares.
How to buy Kodak shares | US$8.14
Steps to owning and managing Kodak shares from Australia.
How to buy Sorrento Therapeutics shares | US$9.5
Steps to owning and managing Sorrento Therapeutics shares from Australia.
How to buy Marathon Patent Group shares | US$22.39
Steps to owning and managing Marathon Patent Group shares from Australia.
How to buy Kandi Technologies shares | US$7.91
Steps to owning and managing Kandi Technologies shares from Australia.
How to buy Taoping shares | US$3.01
Steps to owning and managing Taoping shares from Australia.
How to buy American Airlines shares | US$15.76
Steps to owning and managing American Airlines shares from Australia.
How to buy MGM Resorts shares | US$29.8
Steps to owning and managing MGM Resorts shares.
How to buy Precipio shares | US$2.33
Steps to owning and managing Precipio shares.
Ask an Expert