How to buy ANZ shares
See the current ANZ share price and dividend information.
ANZ share priceUse our graph to track the performance of ANZ shares over time.
This is not a recommendation, it represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
How to buy shares in ANZ
- Choose a share trading platform. If you’re a beginner, our table below can help you choose.
- Open your account. You’ll need your ID, bank details and tax file number.
- Confirm your payment details. You’ll need to fund your account with a bank transfer, debit card or credit card.
- Find the shares you want to buy. Search the platform and buy your shares. It's that simple.
Compare trading platforms
Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Ltd (ANZ) is a leading financial products and services provider. The Company operates across Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, Germany, France the United States and others in the Asia Pacific region. Services include retail, corporate and commercial banking (C&CB) and funds management business units.
Ask an Expert