If you’re a homeowner you can take advantage of lower rates with Bank Australia’s Lifestyle Personal Loan, which can be used for any purpose.
If you own a home, you can apply for a small personal loan starting from $1,000 from Bank Australia. The loan can be used for any purpose, and depending on the amount, you can repay it over a maximum period of 10 year(s). Payments are fixed with an interest rate of 7.89% p.a. over the loan term with the option to make fee-free additional payments.
Homeowners can make single or joint applications online and can also access additional payments through a redraw facility.
|Product Name||Bank Australia Personal Loan Property Owner|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||7.89% (variable)|
|Comparison Rate (p.a.)||8.92%|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Min Loan Amount||$1,000|
- Loan term up to 10 years
- Single or joint application
- Low minimum borrowing amount
- Only available to homeowners
- $150 application fee
What to consider about the Bank Australia Lifestyle Personal Loan - Homeowner
This is a personal loan specifically for homeowners. You can make a single or joint application for amounts starting at $1,000, which can be used for any purpose.
Associated fees include an establishment fee of $150 and a dishonour fee for failed direct debits or cheques. No fees are charged if you choose to settle the whole amount before the end of the loan term.
Features of the Bank Australia Lifestyle Personal Loan - Homeowner
If you’re interested in applying for this personal loan, here are some of its features:
- Specifically for homeowners. This is a personal loan exclusively for borrowers who own their homes. During the application process, you’ll be asked to declare your home as one of your valuable assets.
- Choice. This loan can be approved as unsecured or you can declare additional valuable assets – besides your home – as security.
- Lower interest rate. Homeowners benefit from a discounted interest rate of 7.89% p.a.
- Flexibility. You can use the personal loan for any purpose. If you’re using the money to make sustainable home improvements, Bank Australia will waive the establishment fee.
- Fixed payments. Payments are fixed and can be made weekly, fortnightly and monthly. You have the option to make additional payments or settle the whole loan amount without penalty fees.
- Redraw facility. This is Bank Australia’s only personal loan product with a redraw facility. Keep in mind you will be charged a fee of $25 per redraw.
- Loan terms. Loan amounts start at $1,000 and the maximum loan term is 10 year(s).
- Loan insurance. Loan insurance is available for this product. If you can’t make repayments because of disability, involuntary unemployment or death, the insurance covers outstanding repayments.
How to apply for the Bank Australia Lifestyle Personal Loan - Homeowner
To submit your application, click “Go to Site” on this page. You’ll need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be an Australian citizen or a permanent resident
- Earn a regular income
- Be solvent
Before applying, you should have the following information on hand:
- Records of gross and net income, as well as other income sources
- Employer details
- Assets and their approximate values
- Liabilities such as outstanding loans, credit cards and overdraft
- Identification, which can include a driver’s licence, Medicare card or passport
Before clicking “Go to Site”, it’s a good idea to compare similar loan options and make sure that you can afford repayments.