You can now earn and redeem KrisFlyer miles on Scoot flights
KrisFlyer members now have more ways to collect and spend their miles.
Singapore Airlines’ KrisFlyer frequent flyer program has just announced that members can now earn and redeem miles on Scoot flights. You'll now earn 1 KrisFlyer mile per SGD$1 spent on your Scoot base fare and add-ons.
You can also use your KrisFlyer miles to offset all or part of the cost of a flight with Scoot. While you could previously redeem your KrisFlyer miles for Scoot vouchers, you can now easily earn and spend miles on flyscoot.com. However, this means that you can no longer redeem your miles for Scoot flight vouchers from 25 May 2018.
To redeem your KrisFlyer miles for Scoot flights, follow these steps:
- Log in using your KrisFlyer account on FlyScoot.com.
- Search for a flight using the "Make a booking" tab.
- If you want to redeem your miles on your Redemption Nominees, you can add them to your booking from the traveller drop down.
- When it’s time to make a payment, select "KrisFlyer Miles" and choose the number of miles you wish to cash in. There is a minimum of 1,050 miles.
- The number of miles that you redeem will be reflected in the booking confirmation and you’ll then be shown the amount you’ll need to pay in Singapore dollars.
Considering you can already redeem your KrisFlyer miles for award flights with flights across the Singapore Airlines’ and SilkAir networks, this new option could give your miles a little extra flexibility.
Want to compare more ways to earn KrisFlyer miles? Check out our guide to Singapore Airlines’ frequent flyer program for more information.
Latest frequent flyer and rewards headlines
- Virgin lounges reopen: What’s changed?
- Get 15% bonus when you transfer Flybuys to Velocity
- What Virgin’s CEO switch means for the future
- Virgin Australia Business Reward discount: What’s on offer
- Why bottle shops are the new points battleground