Use a Worldremit promo code to transfer money anywhere in the world cheaply and quickly.
Worldremit is an overseas money transfer service. Send money to bank accounts, mobile phone and cash pickup locations in over 100 countries using your computer or mobile device. Funds are available as soon as you pay for the transfer. The first transfer is free, and you can use our promo code for a discount on subsequent transactions. Worldremit make is an easy and cheap way to send funds to friends and family overseas.
Worldremit discount codes and coupons
WorldRemit - Zero Fees on Your 1st Money Transfer
Select your destination on the left to get started and use our promotion code.
Show code & visit siteFR****
What services does Worldremit offer?
Worldremit is an online international money transfer service. Worldremit lets you quickly send money overseas for cheap.
- Bank account transfers. You can send money from your bank account to another person’s bank account using a bank transfer service such as POLI. You can also deposit funds in an international bank account using your credit or debit card.
- Home delivery. If you’re sending money to someone in the Philippines, you can arrange for the cash to be delivered to a home address.
- Cash pickup. Send money to a Worldremit agent and the recipient can collect the fund in person.
- Mobile money. Funds can be credited to the receiver's mobile money account to access right away.
- Airtime top-up. Funds can be sent to an Airtime top-up account and used as prepaid mobile credit.
What currencies can I trade with Worldremit?
You can send money to over 100 countries using Worldremit. Popular countries to send money to include:
|United States Dollars||Singapore Dollar|
|British Pounds||Chinese Yuan Renminbi|
|Swiss Francs||Hong Kong Dollars|
|Canadian Dollar||Malaysian Ringgit|
|South African Rand||Indian Rupee|
Worldremit Review | Pros and Cons
- Transfer time. Instantly transfer funds to another country. Cash pickup, airtime top-up, mobile money transfers and cash home delivery are available instantly. Bank transfers may take a little longer depending on the receiving bank.
- Cheap. Your first transfer using Worldremit is free. There’s a small commission for each transfer thereafter. For example, sending 1,000 Euros to Australia costs approx. 3 Euros in transfer fees. Worldremit foreign exchange rates are also close to the figure you hear quoted on the evening news.
- Customer service. Worldremit customer service are available 24/7. The Worldremit customer service team have been praised on social media for their customer response time.
- Online payments only. Unlike Western Union as well as other international money transfer companies, you must make an online payment of the funds to Worldremit before the transfer can be processed.
How can I get Worldremit free transfers?
Worldremit is an easy and cheap way to send money overseas. You can send money to over 100 countries in different regions all over the world. When you create an account with Worldremit, your first transfer is free. Worldremit charge a small commission for each transfer after that. Use one of our promo codes to make a cheap international transfer even cheaper.
How do Worldremit transfers work?
Worldremit makes sending money overseas easy.
- Select the country where you want to send the money. Then enter how much you want to send and the collection method. Different collection methods are available in different countries.
- Enter the recipient details. If you’ve sent money to this person in the past, you can select their name from a dropdown menu.
- Select your payment method and confirm the transaction by completing the payment. Email and SMS notifications let you and the recipient know about the status of your money transfer.
What forms of payment does Worldremit accept?
Worldremit does not accept cash payments for money transfers. You can pay for your money transfer using:
- Credit and debit card. You can use your Visa or MasterCard credit or debit card to send money to family and friends overseas. Note: credit card payments can be processed as a cash advance.
- Bank transfers. You can also send money directly from your bank account using online transfer services such as POLI, Ideal, Interac and SOFORT.
What is the Worldremit refunds policy?
You can cancel a Worldremit money transfer up to fourteen days after you make a payment or up until the funds have been collected by the recipient. To cancel a transfer, you must send a written request to a Worldremit office including the reason you wish to cancel the transfer, the tracking number, how much you paid, your name, address and phone number. Funds will be credited to back to the account you used to make the payment. A cancellation fee may apply if you wish to cancel a Worldremit money transfer.