Zero fees on your first THREE money transfers
WorldRemit allows you to send money to family and friends in more than 110 countries using a computer, smartphone or tablet. With competitive exchange rates and a transparent fee structure, it's a convenient, low-cost global transfer solution.
Check out our promo codes below for a discount on your money transfers.
WorldRemit discount codes and coupons
Popular WorldRemit coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|24 Mar 2023||Zero fees on your first THREE money transfers||3FR****|
How do I use my WorldRemit discount code?
You can use a promo code for a discount on WorldRemit international money transfer fees.
- Create an account and proceed to the transfer payment and details page.
- Click the "+" to the left of Enter a promo code and enter the code from Finder.
- Press Apply to activate the code and receive your discount.
Why is my WorldRemit promo code not working?
There are a number of reasons this could be happening. To troubleshoot, consider the following:
- Does your code meet the terms and conditions? You might have to send a certain amount or it may only be applicable for some currencies.
- Is your code correctly entered into the field? Sounds simple, but sometimes copy and paste gets the better of all of us. Codes might be case sensitive, so bear this in mind.
- Are there any restrictions on the code? There may be a certain time frame you have to use it within.
- Have you used the code already? The code might only be for one-time use. So if you've used it already, you could be ineligible to redeem it again.
What forms of payment does WorldRemit accept?
You can pay for your money transfer using:
- Credit or debit card. Use your credit or debit card to send money to family and friends overseas. Note that credit card payments are processed as a cash advance.
- Bank transfers. Send money directly from your bank account.
WorldRemit does not accept cash payments for money transfers.
What is WorldRemit's refund policy?
You can cancel a WorldRemit money transfer up to 14 days after you make a payment or up until the funds are collected by the recipient. You may pay a fee and it doesn't make canceling a payment easy.
To cancel a WorldRemit transfer:
- Send a written request to a WorldRemit office or contact WorldRemit by telephone
- Include the following:
- Reason you want to cancel
- Tracking number
- How much you paid
- Name, address and phone number
- Wait for WorldRemit to respond and credit funds back to the account used for payment.
Transfers that have been picked up or completed typically cannot be refunded.
See what your transfer could look like with WorldRemit
More guides on Finder
Best places to exchange currency in Brisbane
Your guide to currency exchange in Brisbane, including how to get the best exchange rate.
Inheritance statistics Australia
Your guide to key inheritance statistics in Australia and what to expect from the upcoming “great wealth transfer”.
Export and import statistics
Your guide to Australia’s key exports and imports, trading partners and economic complexity.
How do international money orders work?
Using international money orders to send money overseas? Learn about better options.
What is NAB’s SWIFT code?
Search for the SWIFT code you need when sending money to NAB.
Best money transfer services for 2023
If you're looking to transfer money out of Australia, read our guide on the four best transfer companies.
Remitly promo codes and discounts
Don’t pay too much for a money transfer. Check out the latest Remitly promo codes and discounts.
Legal and tax requirements for transferring large sums of money into Australia
Are you due to receive a large sum of money from another country? Familiarise yourself with Australian laws and tax regulations regarding money transfers.
Compare international money transfer limits
Minimum and maximum transaction limits can restrict your international money transfer options, so compare overseas transfer limits in this handy guide.
What details do I need for an international money transfer?
What bank account details do you need to provide to send or receive an international money transfer? Your guide here.
Ask an Expert