Use one of these promo codes to transfer money anywhere in the world cheaply and quickly.
WorldRemit allows you to send money to family and friends in more than 140 countries using a computer, smartphone or tablet. With competitive exchange rates and a transparent fee structure, it’s a convenient, low-cost global transfer solution. Check out our promo codes below for a discount on your money transfers.
WorldRemit discount codes and coupons
Popular WorldRemit coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|4 Apr 2019||Zero fees on your first THREE money transfers||3FR****|
|26 Feb 2019||Zero Fees on Your 1st Money Transfer||FRE****|
What services does WorldRemit offer?
WorldRemit is an online international money transfer service that offers fast, cheap transfers.
- Bank account transfers. You can send money from your bank account to another person’s bank account using a bank transfer service such as POLi. You can also deposit funds in an international bank account using your credit or debit card.
- Home delivery. If you’re sending money to someone in Vietnam, you can arrange for the cash to be delivered to a home address.
- Cash pickup. Send money to a WorldRemit agent and the recipient can collect the fund in person.
- Mobile money. Funds can be credited to the receiver's mobile money account to access right away.
- Airtime top-up. Money can be sent to an Airtime top-up account and used as prepaid mobile credit.
What currencies can I trade with WorldRemit?
You can send money to over 100 countries using WorldRemit. Popular currencies that WorldRemit supports include:
|Euro (EUR)||Philippine peso (PHP)|
|United States dollar (USD)||Singapore dollar (SGD)|
|British pound (GBP)||Chinese yuan renminbi (CNY)|
|Swiss franc (CHF)||Hong Kong dollar (HKD)|
|Canadian dollar (CAD)||Malaysian ringgit (MYR)|
|South African rand (ZAR)||Indian rupee (INR)|
WorldRemit review | pros and cons
- Transfer time. In most cases, WorldRemit transfers arrive straightaway. Cash pickup, sending money to a mobile and airtime top-up are typically instant. Home delivery is at least 24 hours, but depends on your location. Bank transfers may take a little longer depending on the receiving bank.
- Cheap. WorldRemit offers low fees and exchange rates that are close to the mid-market rate.
- Customer service. If you need help, you're able to speak to someone 24/7.
- Online payments only. Unlike some transfer companies like Western Union or MoneyGram, you must make an online payment of the funds to WorldRemit before the transfer can be processed.
- Limit on transfer amounts. The maximum amount you can send from Australia is $50,000. Some other transfer services don't have a limit.
How do WorldRemit transfers work?
WorldRemit can you help you send money to countries around the world. Follow these steps to make your transfer.
- Select the country where you want to send the money. Enter how much you want to send and the collection method. Different collection methods are available in different countries.
- Enter the recipient details. If you’ve sent money to this person in the past, you can select their name from a dropdown menu.
- Select your payment method and confirm the transaction by completing the payment. Email and SMS notifications let you and the recipient know about the status of your money transfer.
What forms of payment does WorldRemit accept?
WorldRemit does not accept cash payments for money transfers. You can pay for your money transfer using:
- Credit and debit card. You can use your Visa or MasterCard credit or debit card to send money to family and friends overseas. Note: Credit card payments can be processed as a cash advance.
- Bank transfers. You can also send money directly from your bank account using online transfer services such as POLi, Ideal, Interac and SOFORT.
What is the WorldRemit refunds policy?
You can cancel a WorldRemit money transfer up to fourteen days after you make a payment or up until the funds have been collected by the recipient. To cancel a transfer, you must send a written request to a WorldRemit office including the reason you wish to cancel the transfer, the tracking number, how much you paid, your name, address and phone number. Funds will be credited to back to the account you used to make the payment. A cancellation fee may apply if you wish to cancel a WorldRemit money transfer.