Kate Steere is a deputy editor at Finder, specialising in fintech, cryptocurrency and banking. She has previously written for The Motley Fool UK and Fitch Solutions, where she covered a wide range of personal finance topics and kept a close eye on market trends. Kate has a Bachelor of Arts in Modern History from the University of East Anglia. When not working, she can usually be found curled up with a good book or heading out for a run.
- Runs the UK programme of customer satisfaction awards and innovation awards at Finder
- Quoted in the national press as a spokesperson on banking and mortgages
- Runs the UK media partnership programme at Finder
- Writes guides, provider reviews and provider comparisons
- Analysed, ranked and scored major cryptocurrency exchanges to find our best exchanges of 2022
- Formerly responsible for producing analysis for The Nielsen Daily News Digest
- Bachelor of Arts, Modern History | University of East Anglia
- The Independent
- The Express
- IFA Magazine
- The Fintech Times
Latest articles by Kate Steere
21 articles written by this author
Find out how to earn Qantas Points by making international payments using Qantas Business Money.
Tether announces launch of GBP-pegged stablecoin - so is confidence in stablecoins returning to the market?
As the S&P 500 officially enters a bear market, we look at how long it could last and what investors can do.
Celsius announces a pause to withdrawals due to "extreme market conditions", while Nexus expresses interest in buying assets from its rival.
McDonald's + Elon Musk + cryptocurrency is a wild ride. Here's what happened.
MasterRemit allows you to transfer your money quickly in a range of currencies.
Learn how to compare international money transfer services so you can get the best exchange rates and lowest fees.
If you're looking to transfer money out of Australia, read our guide on the four best transfer companies.
See how Airwallex does business money transfers differently and find out whether it can help you save money.