TransferWise promo codes and discounts October 2020
Use a promo code to save on worldwide transfers with TransferWise.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
TransferWise is an online money transfer specialist aiming to disrupt the industry, offering the exact exchange rate you can see on Google. This is unique among money transfer companies and banks, which normally add a percentage on top of the exchange rate as an extra fee.
If you're looking at TransferWise for the next time you send money overseas, check out what promo codes are available below.
TransferWise discount codes and coupons
Oops! There aren't any available TransferWise offers right now.
Check out some promo codes from our other money transfer providers.
Popular International Money Transfers - AU coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|27 Aug 2020||Zero fees on your first THREE money transfers||3FR****|
|13 Aug 2020||Zero Fees on Your 1st Money Transfer||FRE****|
|13 Aug 2020||Better exchange rate on your first transfer||********|
|13 Aug 2020||First two transfers free for new customers||********|
|13 Aug 2020||10 free transfers for new customers||********|
How do I use my TransferWise discount code?
Use your promo code for a discount on TransferWise international money transfer fees.
- Click "Get deal".
- You'll be taken to TransferWise's website.
- Create an account.
- Set up your transfer and receive your discount.
TransferWise pros and cons
- Easy to use. TransferWise's site is user-friendly and transparent with the fees clearly visible.
- Offers the mid-market rate. You won't be able to find a better exchange rate than the one offered by TransferWise.
- No minimum transfer amount. This makes it well-suited to smaller transfers that other providers might not allow.
- Bank transfers only. Funds are sent to your recipient’s bank account, with no option for cash pickups.
- Limited number of currencies. TransferWise is great for the more popular currencies, but for the less popular currencies, you may need to use another company.
How do TransferWise money transfers work?
- Choose your currencies. Begin the transfer process by selecting the currency you are using (e.g. AUD) and the currency your recipient will receive from a drop-down menu.
- Submit your recipient's information. Enter their personal and financial details, including their bank's IBAN number.
- Enter your payment info. Confirm the details of your transfer and your payment method.
- Send your money to TransferWise. You'll be given TransferWise's account details.
- Your recipient will receive the money. Your transfer will be deposited into your recipient's bank account.
What forms of payment does TransferWise accept?
If you live in Australia, you can use any of these payment methods with TransferWise:
- Debit or credit card. Card payments reach TransferWise immediately.
- Bank transfer. You'll need to allow for at least three business days for your bank funds to reach TransferWise, depending on the currency.
Your funds are deposited directly into your recipient’s bank account once TransferWise receives your payment.
What is TransferWise's refund policy?
If you cancel your transfer after you've paid TransferWise but before your funds are delivered to your recipient, TransferWise will refund your full amount. Simply reach out to TransferWise as soon as possible to initiate your cancellation and refund.
See what your transfer could look like with TransferWise
The "Rate" and "Amount Received" displayed are indicative rates that have been supplied by each brand or gathered by Finder.
Exchange rates are volatile and change often. As a result, the exchange rate listed on Finder may vary to the actual exchange rate quoted for the brand. Please confirm the actual exchange rate and mention "Finder" before you commit to a brand.
More guides on Finder
Kora Organics discount codes and coupons October 2020 | 50% off skincare and makeup
Save big on award-winning skincare solutions with these amazing Kora Organics discount codes.
Afterpay to offer savings accounts: Is it becoming a neobank?
Afterpay will offer a savings account and money-management products to its customers in 2021 through a partnership with Westpac.
Bank Australia Commercial Visa credit card
Designed to help you track business spending, this Bank Australia credit card offers cards for employees and interest-free days on purchases.
Amazon Prime Day luxury beauty deals 2020
If you’re looking for Amazon Prime Day luxury beauty deals, we’ve got all the info you need to know.
How to compare cryptocurrency exchanges
SPONSORED: The best way to compare cryptocurrency exchanges is to know how to do it yourself.
Amazon Prime Day luggage deals 2020
Check out the latest and greatest deals on luggage up for grabs during the 2020 Amazon Prime Day event right here.
Home buyers with low deposits can save thousands in LMI premiums with these lenders
At least 3 lenders now offer big discounts on lenders mortgage insurance premiums that could save first home buyers thousands.
Amazon Prime Day beauty deals 2020
Check out the latest and greatest deals on beauty essentials and desirables up for grabs during the 2020 Amazon Prime Day event right here.
Amazon Prime Day pantry food and drinks deals 2020
Check out the latest and greatest deals for Pantry food and drink lovers up for grabs during the 2020 Amazon Prime Day event right here.
Amazon Prime Day wine deals 2020
Check out the latest and greatest deals for wine lovers up for grabs during the 2020 Amazon Prime Day event right here.
International Money Transfer OffersImportant Information*
TorFX guarantees to match any competitor's exchange rate. Conditions apply.
Send money overseas in 30+ currencies with competitive rates for transfer amounts over $2,000.
SendFX guarantees to match any competitor's exchange rate. T&Cs apply.
Fee-free transfers in 30+ currencies to over 200 countries.
Better exchange rates for Finder customers.
Send 60+ currencies at competitive rates and no fees. If you find a better eligible quote, WorldFirst will beat it.
Ask an Expert