St.George Unsecured Personal Loan – Fixed Rate
Enjoy the security of a fixed rate with the flexibility of an unsecured loan.
The Unsecured Personal Loan from St.George can help you finance a range of personal purposes including consolidating debt. You can apply for up to $40,000 with this loan and terms of up to 5 years are available. Find out more about the features on offer with this loan in this review.
Things you should know about this loan
- No establishment fee. St.George will waive the establishment fee if you apply and are approved before 30 September 2019. This is normally $195.
- Monthly fee. This loan comes with a $12 monthly fee.
- Low borrowing amount. The minimum borrowing amount of $2,000 is among the lowest available.
From 12.99% (fixed)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Min Loan Amount
Main points to consider about the St.George Unsecured Personal Loan – Fixed Rate.
This loan comes with a fixed rate from 12.99% (fixed) that applies to your entire loan term, which can last for between 1 year and 5 years.
As the loan is unsecured you don't have to offer any assets as a guarantee. An establishment fee of $0 ($195 establishment fee waived) and a monthly fee of $12 applies.
Features St.George offers with its Unsecured Personal Loan
There are a number of notable features that come with this loan, including:
- Competitive fixed rate. You will receive a fixed rate from 12.99% p.a. that will apply to your loan for the entire term, helping to keep your repayments manageable and making it easy for you to budget each month.
- $0 establishment fee. St.George will waive the establishment fee if you apply and are approved before 30 September 2019. This is normally $195.
- Flexible repayments. You can opt for your repayments to be weekly, fortnightly or monthly depending on what works best for you.
- Choice of loan terms. Reduce the amount of interest you pay overall or make your repayments more manageable by having your choice of loan terms. Terms of between 1 year and 5 years are available.
- Various loan amounts available. You can apply for any amount between $2,000 and $40,000, making the loan suitable for a range of purposes.
- Online loan management. You can register for Internet banking to manage your loan statements. Convenient eStatements are also available.
What fees apply?
- $0 ($195 establishment fee waived) establishment fee.
- $12 monthly fee.
- $150 early termination fee. You will pay this fee if you fully repay the loan within the first 12 months. The fee is $100 if you repay the loan after the first year, but before the end of the loan term.
How you can apply for the Unsecured Personal Loan – Fixed Rate
The online application process is simple and quick, and if you'd like to get it started you can by clicking "Go to Site". First, check you meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You're over the age of 18
- You're an Australian citizen or permanent resident
If you meet these criteria you are eligible to apply. You'll need the following information on hand to complete the application:
- Your current employer's name and contact details
- Your recent tax information if you're self-employed
- The weekly after-tax income of each person applying for the loan
- Details of your assets, savings and investments
- The amounts you owe on your credit and store card accounts
- Your current expenses
- Details of one personal reference
It takes less than 15 minutes to apply, and less time if you are a current St.George customer.
The Unsecured Personal Loan from St.George is a flexible and competitive option to consider, but there are other options available. Remember to always compare offerings with what's available in the market to ensure you're applying for the right loan for you.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a variable rate between 8.99% p.a. and 17.99% p.a. (9.67% p.a. to 18.6% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
A credit limit up to $75,000 that you can continue to draw down over terms up to 5 years. Note: The establishment fee will be waived if you apply before 30 September 2019.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 8.99% p.a.
Benefit from no ongoing fees, no early repayment fees and flexible loan terms on amounts up to $30,000.
You'll receive a variable rate between p.a. and 16.40 p.a. based on your risk profile
A flexible loan with amounts from $2,001 and terms starting from 6 months. Interest and comparison rates calculated for a loan term of 3 years.