Enjoy the security of a fixed rate with the flexibility of an unsecured loan.
The Unsecured Personal Loan from St.George can help you finance a range of personal purchases, or even help you consolidate debt. You can apply for up to $40,000 with this loan, so you can finance what you need to, and terms of up to 5 year(s) are available. Find out more about the features on offer with this loan in the review below.
|Product Name||St.George Unsecured Personal Loan - Fixed Rate|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||From 12.99% (fixed)|
|Comparison Rate (p.a.)||13.87%|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Min Loan Amount||$3,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$40,000|
- Flexible repayment options
- Track your repayments via Internet Banking
- Secure online application
- An application fee of $195 applies
- There is a monthly fee of $9
- There are withdrawal fees for this account
Things to consider about the St.George Unsecured Personal Loan – Fixed Rate
This loan comes with a fixed rate of 12.99% p.a. that applies to your entire loan term, which can last for between 1 year(s) and 5 year(s). As the loan is unsecured you don't have to offer any assets as a guarantee. Keep in mind an application fee of $195 applies.
Features St.George offers with its Unsecured Personal Loan
There are a number of notable features that come with this loan, including:
- Competitive fixed rate. The fixed rate of 12.99% p.a. will apply to your loan for the entire term, helping to keep your repayments manageable and making it easy for you to budget each month.
- Flexible repayments. You can opt for your repayments to be weekly, fortnightly or monthly depending on what works best for you.
- Choice of loan terms. Reduce the amount of interest you pay overall or make your repayments more manageable by having your choice of loan terms. Terms of between 1 year(s) and 5 year(s) are available.
- Various loan amounts available. You can apply for any amount between $3,000 and $40,000, making the loan suitable for a range of purposes.
- Online loan management. You can register for Internet banking to manage your loan statements. Convenient eStatements are also available.
How you can apply for the Unsecured Personal Loan – Fixed Rate
The online application process is simple and quick, and if you'd like to get it started you can by clicking "Go to Site". First, check you meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You're over the age of 18
- You're an Australian citizen or permanent resident
If you meet this criteria you are eligible to apply. You'll need the following information on hand to complete the application:
- Your current employer's name and contact details
- Your recent tax information if you're self-employed
- The weekly after-tax income of each person applying for the loan
- Details of your assets, savings and investments
- The amounts you owe on your credit and store card accounts
- Your current expenses
- Details of one personal reference
It takes less than 15 minutes to apply, and less time if you are a current St.George customer.
The Unsecured Personal Loan from St.George is a flexible and competitive option to consider, but there are other options available. Remember to always compare offerings with what's available in the market to ensure you're applying for the right loan for you.