St.George Unsecured Personal Loan – Fixed Rate
Borrow from $2,000 up to $50,000, with terms up to 5 years. Costs include interest charges, establishment and monthly fees.
The St.George unsecured fixed rate personal loan offers borrowing amounts from $2,000 up to $50,000, with terms from 1 year to 5 years. This loan is unsecured and does not require an asset as security. With a fixed rate loan, your repayments will remain consistent for the duration of the loan. This makes it easier to budget and predict your repayments. Interest rates are based on personalised pricing and could be higher if you have bad credit. Rates start from 6.89% p.a. to 18.90% p.a. Costs include an establishment fee of $195 and a monthly administration fee of $12.
From 6.89% (fixed)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Min Loan Amount
Main points to consider about the St.George Unsecured Personal Loan – Fixed Rate.
This loan comes with a fixed rate from 6.89% p.a. (fixed) that applies to your entire loan term, which can last for between 1 and 5 years.
As the loan is unsecured you don't have to offer any assets as a guarantee. An establishment fee of $195 and a monthly fee of $12 applies.
Features St.George offers with its Unsecured Personal Loan
There are a number of notable features that come with this loan, including:
- Competitive fixed rate. You will receive a fixed rate from 6.89% p.a. that will apply to your loan for the entire term, helping to keep your repayments manageable and making it easy for you to budget each month.
- Flexible repayments. You can opt for your repayments to be weekly, fortnightly or monthly depending on what works best for you.
- Choice of loan terms. Reduce the amount of interest you pay overall or make your repayments more manageable by having your choice of loan terms. Terms of between 1 and 5 years are available.
- Various loan amounts available. You can apply for any amount between $2,000 and $50,000, making the loan suitable for a range of purposes.
- Online loan management. You can register for Internet banking to manage your loan statements. Convenient eStatements are also available.
What fees apply?
- $195 establishment fee.
- $12 monthly fee.
- $150 early termination fee. You will pay this fee if you fully repay the loan within the first 12 months. The fee is $100 if you repay the loan after the first year, but before the end of the loan term.
How you can apply for the Unsecured Personal Loan – Fixed Rate
The online application process is simple and quick, and if you'd like to get it started you can by clicking "Go to Site". First, check you meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You're over the age of 18
- You're an Australian citizen or permanent resident
If you meet these criteria you are eligible to apply. You'll need the following information on hand to complete the application:
- Your current employer's name and contact details
- Your recent tax information if you're self-employed
- The weekly after-tax income of each person applying for the loan
- Details of your assets, savings and investments
- The amounts you owe on your credit and store card accounts
- Your current expenses
- Details of one personal reference
It takes less than 15 minutes to apply, and less time if you are a current St.George customer.
The Unsecured Personal Loan from St.George is a flexible and competitive option to consider, but there are other options available. Remember to always compare offerings with what's available in the market to ensure you're applying for the right loan for you.
Compare other personal loans
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 5.35% p.a. and based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $50,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 8.99% p.a.
Apply for up to $50,000 to use for a variety of purposes without needing to add security. Available to self-employed applicants.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 7.91% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
Borrow from $5,000 to $55,000, with 1 years to 7 years loan terms available. This loan comes with no fees for extra repayments and no early exit fees.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 5.95% p.a. and 19.99% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.