We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
RACQ’s unsecured personal loan has borrowing amounts from $3,000 up to $60,000 and a maximum term of 5 years. This personal loan can be used for any purpose, including but not limited to the purchase of a vehicle. You can use it to fund weddings, holidays and other large personal expenses. This loan is unsecured and so does not require an asset as security. The interest rate is also variable, meaning that it will fluctuate on a monthly basis based on the market interest rates. RACQ is offering a special rate for personal loans, with the rate starting from 9.34% p.a., and a comparison rate of 9.75% p.a. Fees include an establishment fee of $200 and a document preparation fee of $82.50.
Comparison of RACQ Personal Loans
RACQ offers the following personal loans to suit your financing needs:
- RACQ Bank Personal Loan Special. Go on a holiday, purchase furniture, make home renovations or anything else you like with the unsecured loan options. Variable rates start from 9.34% p.a. and you can find out if you've been approved 24 business hours after you've applied.
What features come with an RACQ personal loan?
- Variable interest rate. The unsecured loan options from RACQ come with variable interest rates, helping you to budget your repayments during your entire loan term.
- Loan terms and loan amount. You can apply for loan terms up to five years. You can apply for up to $60,000 for the unsecured loan.
- Pre-approval. Secure pre-approval so you can purchase with confidence – available with both the secured and unsecured loans. You can find out if you've been pre-approved 24 hours after you apply.
- Flexible loan purposes. Pay for education expenses or even holiday. You can have your choice of loan so you opt for the one that suits your needs.
- Fast loan turnaround. You find out if you've been approved in 24 hours, or if you've applied for pre-approval you can find out in five hours. You will receive your loan 24 hours after this.
- 21-day satisfaction guarantee. If you change your mind about the loan for any reason, return the borrowed amount within 21 days and pay no penalty.
What other products does RACQ offer?
RACQ also offers a suite of products and services you can consider. These include:
- Car loans. As a vehicle-focused company, you can finance your vehicle with RACQ's new or used car loan. Competitive rates and fees are on offer.
- Insurance. If you're in the market for cover, RACQ offers car insurance CTP, caravan and trailer insurance, and also travel insurance.
- Roadside assistance. If you're a member, you can call on the RACQ if your car breaks down, if you need a tow, a tyre change or even emergency fuel.
How you can apply for a personal loan with RACQ
After comparing your loan options above and settling on the loan option that's right for you, you can click "Go to Site" to get the application started. The minimum eligibility criteria is:
- You're over the age of 18
- You're an Australian citizen, permanent resident or on an approved working visa (for the secured loan)
- Have a good credit rating
If you meet these criteria you may be eligible to apply. Make sure you have the following documents on hand to complete your application:
- Personal details. Your name, contact information and proof of ID.
- Employment information. Your employer's name and contact details plus how long you've been employed there.
- Financial details. Your income, debts, assets and liabilities.
Once you've sent through this information you will find out if you've been approved soon
More guides on Finder
Great Southern Bank Fixed Rate Personal Loan
When you have a large expense that your savings can’t cover, a personal loan at a fixed rate from Great Southern Bank is an option worth considering. With no fees and a competitive fixed interest rate, this could be the right loan for you.
Plenti Personal Loans
Looking for a competitive rate? Plenti offers loans funded by investors with rates that are tailored to your personal circumstances.
Nimble Personal Loan
If you're consolidating your debts, planning a wedding or you just want to finally take that dream holiday, you may be able to fund it with a Nimble Unsecured Personal Loan.
Auswide Bank Personal Loan
Looking to buy a car or fund a holiday? The Auswide Personal Loan lets you borrow up to $50,000.
Symple Loans personal loan
If you're looking for a personal loan with quick approval times and flexible repayment options, the Symple personal loan gives you access to funds within 24 hours.
The Rock Personal Loan
The Rock personal loan can be used to finance a range of needs, with flexible repayment options.
Personal loans with no early repayment fee
Repaying a personal loan ahead of schedule is great and can help you save on fees and interest. That is, unless you're charged a penalty for doing it. Check our list to see what fees Australian lenders charge.
Money Now Unsecured Personal Loan
With terms ranging from 12 to 84 months and no security required, the Money Now Unsecured Personal Loan offers flexible financing for new and used car buyers.
Latitude Financial Services Secured Personal Loan
The Latitude Financial Service Secured Personal Loan is a flexible loan with a competitive fixed interest rate, flexible repayment options and the ability to make additional repayments. Application is simple and can be completed online – find out if you're eligible.
People’s Choice CU Secured Personal Loan
Take advantage of the low rate when securing this personal loan with a motor vehicle.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 5.35% p.a. and based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $50,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 8.99% p.a.
Apply for up to $50,000 to use for a variety of purposes without needing to add security. Available to self-employed applicants.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 7.91% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
Borrow from $5,000 to $55,000, with 1 years to 7 years loan terms available. This loan comes with no fees for extra repayments and no early exit fees.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 5.95% p.a. and 19.99% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.
Ask an Expert