RACQ personal loans
Find competitive secured and unsecured personal loan options with RACQ.
Are you looking to purchase a new or used car? How about taking a holiday or even make a number of smaller purchases? RACQ might have a personal loan to meet your needs. It offers both secured and unsecured personal loans that can be in your account 24 hours after you've been approved. With competitive rates and no monthly fees, these loans come with a number of benefits. Find out if they're right for you in the guide below.
Comparison of RACQ Personal Loans
RACQ offers the following personal loans to suit your financing needs:
- RACQ Bank Personal Loan Special. Go on a holiday, purchase furniture, make home renovations or anything else you like with the unsecured loan options. Variable rates start from 9.54% p.a. and you can find out if you've been approved 24 business hours after you've applied.
What features come with an RACQ personal loan?
RACQ personal loans come with a number of benefits, including the following:
- Variable interest rate. The secured and unsecured loan options from RACQ come with variable interest rates, helping you to budget your repayments during your entire loan term.
- Loan terms and loan amount. You can apply for loan terms between one and seven years. For the secured loan, you can apply for up to $100,000 and up to $60,000 for the unsecured loan.
- Pre-approval. Secure pre-approval so you can purchase with confidence – available with both the secured and unsecured loans. You can find out if you've been pre-approved 24 hours after you apply.
- Flexible loan purposes. Pay for education expenses or even holiday. You can have your choice of loan so you opt for the one that suits your needs.
- Fast loan turnaround. You find out if you've been approved in 24 hours, or if you've applied for pre-approval you can find out in five hours. You will receive your loan 24 hours after this.
- 21-day satisfaction guarantee. If you change your mind about the loan for any reason, return the borrowed amount within 21 days and pay no penalty.
What other products does RACQ offer?
RACQ also offers a suite of products and services you can consider. These include:
- Car loans. As a vehicle-focused company, you can finance your vehicle with RACQ's new or used car loan. Competitive rates and fees are on offer.
- Insurance. If you're in the market for cover, RACQ offers car insurance CTP, caravan and trailer insurance, and also travel insurance.
- Roadside assistance. If you're a member, you can call on the RACQ if your car breaks down, if you need a tow, a tyre change or even emergency fuel.
How you can apply for a personal loan with RACQ
After comparing your loan options above and settling on the loan option that's right for you, you can click "Go to Site" to get the application started. The minimum eligibility criteria is:
- You're over the age of 18
- You're an Australian citizen, permanent resident or on an approved working visa (for the secured loan)
- Have a good credit rating
If you meet these criteria you may be eligible to apply. Make sure you have the following documents on hand to complete your application:
- Personal details. Your name, contact information and proof of ID.
- Employment information. Your employer's name and contact details plus how long you've been employed there.
- Financial details. Your income, debts, assets and liabilities.
Once you've sent through this information you will find out if you've been approved soon
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 28.69% p.a. based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $70,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 10.69% p.a. and 18.69% p.a. ( 11.58% p.a. to 19.53% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
An unsecured loan up to $55,000 you can use for a range of purposes and pay off over up to 7 years. Note: Majority of customers will get the headline rate of 12.69% p.a. (13.56% p.a. comparison rate) or less. See Comparison rate warning in (i) above.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 7.5% p.a. and 20.49% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 8.95% p.a. and 16.95% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Make additional repayments or pay off the loan early, penalty-free.
Ask an Expert