We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Are you looking to purchase a new or used car? How about taking a holiday or even make a number of smaller purchases? RACQ might have a personal loan to meet your needs. It offers both secured and unsecured personal loans that can be in your account 24 hours after you've been approved. With competitive rates and no monthly fees, these loans come with a number of benefits. Find out if they're right for you in the guide below.
Comparison of RACQ Personal Loans
RACQ offers the following personal loans to suit your financing needs:
- RACQ Bank Personal Loan Special. Go on a holiday, purchase furniture, make home renovations or anything else you like with the unsecured loan options. Variable rates start from 9.34% p.a. and you can find out if you've been approved 24 business hours after you've applied.
What features come with an RACQ personal loan?
- Variable interest rate. The unsecured loan options from RACQ come with variable interest rates, helping you to budget your repayments during your entire loan term.
- Loan terms and loan amount. You can apply for loan terms up to five years. You can apply for up to $60,000 for the unsecured loan.
- Pre-approval. Secure pre-approval so you can purchase with confidence – available with both the secured and unsecured loans. You can find out if you've been pre-approved 24 hours after you apply.
- Flexible loan purposes. Pay for education expenses or even holiday. You can have your choice of loan so you opt for the one that suits your needs.
- Fast loan turnaround. You find out if you've been approved in 24 hours, or if you've applied for pre-approval you can find out in five hours. You will receive your loan 24 hours after this.
- 21-day satisfaction guarantee. If you change your mind about the loan for any reason, return the borrowed amount within 21 days and pay no penalty.
What other products does RACQ offer?
RACQ also offers a suite of products and services you can consider. These include:
- Car loans. As a vehicle-focused company, you can finance your vehicle with RACQ's new or used car loan. Competitive rates and fees are on offer.
- Insurance. If you're in the market for cover, RACQ offers car insurance CTP, caravan and trailer insurance, and also travel insurance.
- Roadside assistance. If you're a member, you can call on the RACQ if your car breaks down, if you need a tow, a tyre change or even emergency fuel.
How you can apply for a personal loan with RACQ
After comparing your loan options above and settling on the loan option that's right for you, you can click "Go to Site" to get the application started. The minimum eligibility criteria is:
- You're over the age of 18
- You're an Australian citizen, permanent resident or on an approved working visa (for the secured loan)
- Have a good credit rating
If you meet these criteria you may be eligible to apply. Make sure you have the following documents on hand to complete your application:
- Personal details. Your name, contact information and proof of ID.
- Employment information. Your employer's name and contact details plus how long you've been employed there.
- Financial details. Your income, debts, assets and liabilities.
Once you've sent through this information you will find out if you've been approved soon
More guides on Finder
Great Southern Bank Fixed Rate Personal Loan
When you have a large expense that your savings can’t cover, a personal loan at a fixed rate from Great Southern Bank is an option worth considering. With no fees and a competitive fixed interest rate, this could be the right loan for you.
Business car loans
If you're after a business car, compare your vehicle finance and car loan options and get your business on the road.
nmoni Personal Loans review
nmoni is an Australian lender that offers personal loans to both good and bad credit applicants. Find out more about nmoni's rates, fees and features.
Plenti Personal Loans
Looking for a competitive rate? Plenti offers loans funded by investors with rates that are tailored to your personal circumstances.
Nimble $5,000 to $25,000 Personal Loans
If you're consolidating your debts, planning a wedding or you just want to finally take that dream holiday, you may be able to fund it with a Nimble Unsecured Personal Loan.
Symple Loans personal loan
If you're looking for a personal loan with quick approval times and flexible repayment options, the Symple personal loan gives you access to funds within 24 hours.
How to become a Plus Fitness franchisee
If you're looking to open a gym, read our guide to opening a Plus Fitness franchise and learn how to fund your new business today.
Can you repay your personal loan early?
Repaying a personal loan ahead of schedule is great and can help you save on fees and interest. That is, unless you're charged a penalty for doing it. Check our list to see what fees Australian lenders charge.
How to get a personal loan with average credit
Just because you have had some negative credit experiences in the past doesn't mean that you are excluded from being approved for a personal loan. Find out more about finding a personal loan when you have an average credit score.
Latitude Financial Services Secured Personal Loan
The Latitude Financial Service Secured Personal Loan is a flexible loan with a competitive fixed interest rate, flexible repayment options and the ability to make additional repayments. Application is simple and can be completed online – find out if you're eligible.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 5.35% p.a. and based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $50,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 8.99% p.a.
Apply for up to $50,000 to use for a variety of purposes without needing to add security. Available to self-employed applicants.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 7.91% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
An unsecured loan up to $55,000 you can use for a range of purposes and pay off over up to 7 years. Note: Majority of customers will get the headline rate of 12.69% p.a. (13.56% p.a. comparison rate) or less. See Comparison rate warning in (i) above.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 20.49% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.
Ask an Expert