Pepper Money No Fee Personal Loan
This loan is fee-free. Interest rates start from 5.95% p.a. and are personalised. Although your rate may be high if your credit score isn’t great.
Pepper Money’s personal loan allows you to borrow $5,000 and $50,000 with repayment terms from 18 months to 7 years. This loan has no upfront or ongoing fees, which means that your interest rate and comparison rate will be the same. The interest rate is fixed, meaning that your repayments stay consistent every month. It is, however, personalised and can range from 5.95% p.a. up to 17.95% p.a. If your credit score isn’t excellent, you’re likely to receive a higher rate.
From 5.95% (fixed)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Min Loan Amount
Factors to consider when deciding on the Pepper Money no fee personal loan
Pepper Money's no fee personal loan is available from a competitive rate of 5.95% p.a. And because there are no fees on this loan, the comparison rate is also 5.95% p.a. However, because the interest rate on this loan is tailored to your personal circumstances, you may be subject to a higher rate than advertised if you don't have an excellent credit score. You can get a personalised rate from the lender's site directly.
Please note that this loan is not available for the following purposes:
- Debt consolidation of payday loan debts
- Rent payments
- Mortgage and credit arrears
- Payment of defaults and judgements
- Loans for business purposes
Features of the Pepper Money no fee personal loan
Consider the following features before applying for this loan:
- Unsecured. This particular loan from Pepper Money requires no asset security.
- Loan term.The minimum loan term is 18 months with a maximum loan term of 3 years for loans up to $7,999 and 7 years for loans up to $50,000.
- Loan amount. You can get a loan amount of between $5,000 and $50,000.
- Quick application. The application process takes as little to 10 minutes to complete.
- Quick funding. Once approved, you will receive your funds by the next business day to your nominated account.
- Loan purpose. This loan cannot be used for paying out mortgages or credit arrears, defaults, business purposes or tax debt, but otherwise, the loan purpose is flexible.
- Repayments. Make your repayments weekly or fortnightly.
- Rate estimate. Pepper Money provides a fast rate estimate based on your circumstances prior to you submitting an application.
- Centrelink recipients may apply. As long as your primary source of income isn't from Centrelink, then you may be able to qualify for this loan.
Fees and charges
- No fees. This loan has no upfront or ongoing fees.
- Personalised rate. Rates are available from 5.95% p.a. based on your credit score and financial circumstances.
How to apply for the Pepper Money no fee personal loan
If you're ready to apply for this loan, click "Go to site" to be taken to the lender's website and submit an application. You must meet the following eligibility criteria to apply:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- If you receive Centrelink payments, they must make up less than 50% of your income.
You will also be required to submit the following documents to support your application:
- Australian passport (valid or expired within the last 24 months) OR Australian Driver's Licence/Permit and Medicare Card
- Bank statements
If you require a higher loan amount, Pepper Money also offers personal loan options of up to $40,000. To compare other personal loan products, please refer to our guide.
Compare other personal loans
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 5.35% p.a. and based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $50,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 8.99% p.a.
Apply for up to $50,000 to use for a variety of purposes without needing to add security. Available to self-employed applicants.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 7.91% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
An unsecured loan up to $55,000 you can use for a range of purposes and pay off over up to 7 years. Note: Majority of customers will get the headline rate of 12.69% p.a. (13.56% p.a. comparison rate) or less. See Comparison rate warning in (i) above.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 20.49% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.