OurMoneyMarket Secured Personal Loan
- Interest Rate (p.a.)
- 6.57% to 18.99%
- Comp. Rate (p.a.)
- 7.19% to 21.78%
- Min Loan Amount
3 things to consider about this loan:
- Secured rate. You need to provide an asset as security to get this loan.
- Fixed rate. Your interest rate remains fixed for the life of the loan.
- Application fee. This fee varies depending on your loan amount.
Competitive interest rates
Fast online application
No monthly fee
You need to provide security for the loan
There is an application fee
|Product Name||OurMoneyMarket Secured Personal Loan|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||6.57% to 18.99%|
|Comp. Rate (p.a.)||7.19% to 21.78%|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Min Loan Amount||$2,001|
|Max. Loan Amount||$75,000|
How do OurMoneyMarket Secured personal loans work?OurMoneyMarket offers secured, fixed personal loans with rates between 6.57% (comparison rate 7.19%) and 18.99% (comparison rate 21.78%). The rate you will get depends on your credit score and other factors.
This loan has a fixed interest rate but no early repayment fees. You can borrow between $2,001 and $75,000.
How to applyTo be eligible for this loan, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be actively employed or receiving a pension
- Be receiving a regular income (Centrelink can be used as a secondary income)
- Not be in financial hardship with another lender
- Not be a current or prior bankrupt or party to a court judgement
What features does this loan have?
- Fast online application. You can apply and get approved in minutes if you meet OMM's eligibility criteria.
- No ongoing fees. Unlike most personal loans, you won't pay a monthly service fee.
- Flexible repayments. You can choose weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments.
- No exit or early repayment fees. You can pay this loan off early without penalty.
How much does an OurMoneyMarket Secured personal loan cost?This loan has the following fees and charges:
|Interest rate||Fixed from 6.57% to 18.99%|
|Comparison rate||Fixed from 7.19% to 21.78%|
|Application fee||1.50% - 6% of loan amount. Minimum fee $250.|
You are about to post a question on finder.com.au:
- Do not enter personal information (eg. surname, phone number, bank details) as your question will be made public
- finder.com.au is a financial comparison and information service, not a bank or product provider
- We cannot provide you with personal advice or recommendations
- Your answer might already be waiting – check previous questions below to see if yours has already been asked