Personal loans from $4,000 with a dedicated personal loan account manager.
This unsecured personal loan can help you cover a range of personal purchases, from a used car, furniture or even travel expenses. You can apply for a loan from $4,000 and have up to 7 years to repay the loan.
Main points to consider with the Unsecured Personal Loan from NOW FINANCE
|Product Name||NOW FINANCE Personal Loans|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||From 8.95% (fixed)|
|Comparison Rate (p.a.)||10.42%|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Min Loan Amount||$4,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$40,000|
- Get a personalised rate without it affecting your credit history
- Have a dedicated loan manager for the duration of your loan
- A high application fee up to $395 applies
You can apply for a loan between $4,000 and $40,000. You'll pay a competitive fixed interest rate of between 8.95% p.a. and 16.95% p.a. The loan comes with an application fee of $395 based on a $10,000 loan.
Features on offer with a NOW FINANCE Personal Loan
It's important to consider if the following features and benefits meet your needs before you apply:
- No security required. You aren't required to attach a guarantee in order to be approved.
- Various loan amounts available. You can apply for a loan between $4,000 and $40,000.
- Up to seven years to repay. NOW FINANCE gives you a choice of your loan term, so you'll have between 1.50 or 7 years to repay your loan. This gives you a way to structure your repayments in a way to suit your budget.
- Competitive interest rate. Your interest rate will be fixed and will be between 8.95% p.a. and 16.95% p.a.
- Convenient repayments. Make your repayments weekly or fortnightly via direct debit so there's no need to remember to transfer it yourself.
- Personal service. When you apply for a loan with NOW FINANCE you will deal with the same personal loan manager whenever you need to contact the company.
How to apply for the Unsecured Personal Loan from NOW FINANCE
If you're ready to apply, just click "Go to Site" to get your application started. You will need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You're an Australian citizen or permanent Australian resident
- You're currently employed
- The majority of your income does not come from Centrelink payments
- You have not been bankrupt or had a credit default with a previous lender
You will need your personal, employment and financial details on hand to complete the application, which shouldn't take longer than 10 minutes to complete.