Now Finance Secured Personal Loan review
Apply for up to $50,000 with a risk-based secured personal loan from Now Finance.
Whether you're looking to consolidate debt, take a trip away, renovate your home, or something else entirely, a personal loan from Now Finance may be able to help.
Now Finance personal loans are available from $15,000 - $50,000 on terms from 18 months to 7 years. These loans are risk-based, meaning that the health of your credit score will determine the rate that you're offered. Rates range from 5.95% p.a. - 15.45% p.a. Loans require asset security.
From 5.95% (fixed)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Min Loan Amount
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Main points to consider with a Now Finance personal loan
Now Finance secured personal loans feature personalised rates. Therefore, the better your credit score, the lower the rate that you could be offered. Rates vary between 5.95% p.a. and 15.45% p.a. with comparison rates varying between 7.60% p.a. and 17.07% p.a.
Now Finance also offers a personalised service, where loan customers are allocated a personal loan advisor to guide them through the loan process. These advisors can talk to you over the phone to help you understand your rate, repayment schedule, and all fees and charges associated with your personal loan application. Loan advisors are there to help borrowers from application to settlement, and even throughout their loan term.
Features of a Now Finance personal loan
Now Finance's personal loans come with the following features:
- Personalised rate. Rates for Now Finance loans are risk-based. So, the better your score, the lower the rate you could be offered.
- Loan amount. Funding amounts vary from $15,000 to $50,000.
- Loan term. Terms vary from 18 months to 7 years.
- Fixed rate. Now Finance offers fixed rate personal loans, meaning that rates won't change over the course of the loan term.
- Rate estimate. The Now Finance website offers a sliding scale rate estimate based on your credit score, desired loan term and desired loan amount.
- Flexible terms. You can potentially adjust the loan amount, term and repayment schedule to suit your needs.
- Personalised service. Borrowers will be allocated a personal advisor to guide them through the loan process.
- Quick application. Applications take around 10 minutes to complete.
- Quick funding. Once your application is approved, you could see funds in your account from 24-48 business hours.
- Secured. This loan product requires asset security as collateral.
Fees and charges
You can expect the following fees and charges from a Now Finance personal loan:
- Interest rate. You'll receive a rate from 5.95% p.a. (comparison rate 7.60% p.a.) to 15.45% p.a. (comparison rate 17.07% p.a.) depending on your credit score.
- Establishment fee. You can expect to pay a $495 establishment fee with this loan.
- Administration fee. A monthly fee of $13 applies to this loan.
How to apply for a Now Finance personal loan
If you're thinking of applying for a personal loan from Now Finance, simply click "Go to site" to visit the lender's site directly. Applications take roughly 10 minutes to complete.
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be 18 years old or over
- Have a stable income – full time, part-time, self-employed (for more than 24 months) or casual (for more than 6 months) are all eligible. Centrelink applicants can be eligible if Centrelink is a secondary income to employment (i.e. less than 50% of your entire income).
- Have no defaults (paid or unpaid) or active payday loans
- Not be a current or prior bankrupt or be party to a court judgement
- Have viable asset security
You will also need to have the following documentation handy:
- A copy of your Australian passport or driver's licence and Medicare card
- A letter or payslips from your employer
- Proof of address – a utility bill or letter from your bank
- Proof of rent and/or mortgage payments
- Bank statements
- Details of any amounts owing, including other loans, credit/store cards and overdrafts
Depending on your circumstances, your advisor may ask you for additional information.
Remember that while this is a competitive loan product, it's still a good idea to compare your secured loan options prior to submitting an application.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 25.69% p.a. based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $50,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 9.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 10.88% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
An unsecured loan up to $55,000 you can use for a range of purposes and pay off over up to 7 years. Note: Majority of customers will get the headline rate of 12.69% p.a. (13.56% p.a. comparison rate) or less. See Comparison rate warning in (i) above.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 20.49% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.95% p.a. and 17.95% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Make additional repayments or pay off the loan early, penalty-free.