NOW Finance Secured Personal Loan
Borrow from $15,000 up to $100,000 with terms up to 7 years. Rates are risk-based and the loan requires an asset as collateral.
NOW Finance personal loans are available from $15,000 - $100,000 on terms from 18 months to 7 years. This loan requires an asset as security. It is also risk-based, meaning that the health of your credit score will determine the rate that you're offered. If you have a good score, you will receive a lower rate, but if your score is less than perfect, you can expect to receive higher rates. Rates are also fixed, meaning that your repayments will remain consistent throughout the lifetime of your loan. Rates range from 4.45% p.a. and 15.45% p.a. There are no establishment or monthly fees associated with this loan.
From 4.45% (fixed)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Max Loan Amount
Main points to consider with a NOW Finance Personal Loan
NOW Finance secured personal loans feature personalised rates. Therefore, the better your credit score, the lower the rate that you could be offered. Rates vary between 4.45% p.a. and 15.45% p.a. with comparison rates varying between 4.45% p.a. and 15.45% p.a.
NOW Finance also offers a personalised service, where loan customers are allocated a personal loan advisor to guide them through the loan process. These advisors can talk to you over the phone to help you understand your rate, repayment schedule, and all fees and charges associated with your personal loan application. Loan advisors are there to help borrowers from application to settlement, and even throughout their loan term.
Features of a NOW Finance personal loan
NOW Finance's personal loans come with the following features:
- Personalised rate. Rates for NOW Finance loans are risk-based. So, the better your score, the lower the rate you could be offered.
- Loan amount. Funding amounts vary from $15,000 to $100,000.
- Loan term. Terms vary from 18 months to 7 years.
- Fixed rate. NOW Finance offers fixed rate personal loans, meaning that rates won't change over the course of the loan term.
- Rate estimate. The NOW Finance website offers a sliding scale rate estimate based on your credit score, desired loan term and desired loan amount.
- Flexible terms. You can potentially adjust the loan amount, term and repayment schedule to suit your needs.
- Personalised service. Borrowers will be allocated a personal advisor to guide them through the loan process.
- Quick application. Applications take around 10 minutes to complete.
- Quick funding. Once your application is approved, you could see funds in your account from 24-48 business hours.
- Secured. This loan product requires asset security as collateral.
- No fees. This loan comes with no establishment or monthly fees. Also, there are no penalties for repaying your loan early.
How to apply for a NOW Finance personal loan
If you're thinking of applying for a personal loan from NOW Finance, simply click "Go to site" to visit the lender's site directly. Applications take roughly 10 minutes to complete.
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be 18 years old or over
- Have a stable income – full time, part-time, self-employed (for more than 24 months) or casual (for more than 6 months) are all eligible. Centrelink applicants can be eligible if Centrelink is a secondary income to employment (i.e. less than 50% of your entire income).
- Have no defaults (paid or unpaid) or active payday loans
- Not be a current or prior bankrupt or be party to a court judgement
- Have viable asset security
You will also need to have the following documentation handy:
- A copy of your Australian passport or driver's licence and Medicare card
- A letter or payslips from your employer
- Proof of address – a utility bill or letter from your bank
- Proof of rent and/or mortgage payments
- Bank statements
- Details of any amounts owing, including other loans, credit/store cards and overdrafts
Depending on your circumstances, your advisor may ask you for additional information.
Remember that while this is a competitive loan product, it's still a good idea to compare your secured loan options prior to submitting an application.
Compare car loan providers
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 5.35% p.a. and based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $50,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 8.99% p.a.
Apply for up to $50,000 to use for a variety of purposes without needing to add security. Available to self-employed applicants.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 7.91% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
Borrow from $5,000 to $55,000, with 1 years to 7 years loan terms available. This loan comes with no fees for extra repayments and no early exit fees.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 5.95% p.a. and 19.99% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.