A fixed rate personal loan with your choice between secured or unsecured.
The personal loan from Hume Bank can help you fund a range of purposes and offers your choice of secured or unsecured. The loan comes with a fixed rate from 7.95% p.a. and terms up to 5 year(s). Loans from $2,000 are available.
Find out everything you need to know about this loan to make your decision in this review.
Main points to consider about Hume Personal Loans
Hume Bank offers you the choice between an unsecured or a secured loan, with each option coming with different rates. In either case your loan will come with a fixed interest rate. If you want a lower rate of 7.95% p.a. you will need to provide security, which can be either a vehicle under five years of age or a term deposit. Otherwise your rate will be 12.95. Lower rates are also available for Hume Bank Property Package Special holders.
The personal loan terms start from 1 year and extend up to 7 years. You’re able to apply for a minimum of $2,000.
Features of the Hume personal loan
Some of the features with this personal loan include:
- Low fees. You benefit from no monthly fees. There are no fees for early repayment either.
- Flexible repayments. You can choose from weekly, fortnightly or monthly payments that are tailored to your personal finance schedule.
- Unsecured or secured options. You’re able to choose between an unsecured or secured loan option. If you want to put forward an asset, such as a car under five years old or a term deposit, you will receive a rate offield id="583" field="pl_product_var_rate" decorator="percentPA" site="www.personalloanfinder.com.au"]. If you opt for an unsecured loan a rate of 12.95% p.a. will apply.
- Loan terms. You’re able to choose between 1 year and 7 years loan terms. You are able to choose which one benefits you.
- Unlimited online redraw facility. There is an online redraw facility that is unlimited. You have access to this if you’re approved for the loan.
- Straightforward fees. You immediately know how much the fees are with this loan, including the application fee of $125.
- Online application process. You’re able to apply online and this process takes up to 15 minutes.
How to apply for the Hume personal loan
In order to be eligible for this loan, you simply click on “Go to Site” and ensure you meet the following:
- Be 18 years or older
- Be an Australian permanent resident or an Australian citizen
Make sure you have the following on hand to complete your application:
- Personal information such as your name and address
- Financial details including your income, assets and liabilities
- Employment details
- Documentation such as recent payslips, identification and documents proving your address
If you meet these requirements, you’ll be contacted by a Hume lending specialist and asked to provide any other paperwork within one business day. If you’re unsuccessful in your loan application, you’ll be notified via email.
Get a personal loan through Hume Bank and benefit from the option of unsecured or secured. However, always compare which loan will meet your needs and decide if it’s right for you.